(Chapter 23)

When we got to the mall the security guards stopped the crowd of people that were chasing us.
Baji made a joke that was not funny to me.
"The cameras will be pointing at you from now on,"baji laughed.
I Punched him hard in the arm and began walking.
" come on Ran we going shopping,"
I yelled over baji's yelps and screams.

Ran's pov

I sighed and began walking to him when Angry and Rin came.
"That's the father of your child,"Rin snickered.
"I'm so sorry for you,"Angry laughed.
"Shut the fuck up I know you two secret,"I scoffed.
"You wouldn't tell him i want him to have his special day,"Angry
Hissed.
"Oh I won't but just telling you if you don't tell him you're pregnant I will,"I said picking up my pace because I could no longer see Smiley.

"Adios,"I waved and walked off towards Smiley.
When I caught up to him he ran into Gucci. I know I'm rich but I really don't want to spend my money one designer things.
I sighed and walked into the shop regretting my life choices.

I saw Smiley pick up a cute scarf and wrap it around his neck and waddle to me.
"What do you think,?he asked with a bright smile.
"Uh it suits you,do you want it?"I said with a genuine smile.
"I do but I don't want to use your money plus we came to shop for pregnancy stuff,"he whispered the last bit since people began to recognise me.

"Don't worry I will pay for anything you want as long as your happy ill do anything,"I said pecking his lips went to the checkout. He slowly followed behind with a guilty face.
"Hello is this all you are getting,"the cashier said.
"Yes but I would like custom order of  four diamond encrusted rings please"I whispered to her gaining a weird look from Smiley.
"Ooo nice that would 898,453.18yen
How would you like to pay,"she spoke.

"Cash is fine,"I said pulling out my wallet.
"Are you insane,"Smiley said.
"No I'm in love,"I laughed.
I took out I pulled out 1m yen and gave it to her she gasped at the money I had.
"Do you want change,"she stuttered.
"No thank you, thank you for your service,"I bowed taking the bag and smiley's hand and walked out the store.

And yet again paparazzi came running at us I quickly put up his hood and held Smiley close.
"Ran haitani with your new cover magazine out what will you and Rindou haitani be focusing on now,"A woman asked.
"Um we will be focusing on are selfs and friends and family and maybe some other things too,"I said looking from the camera to Smiley.

Smiley's pov

Whiles me and Ran were making contact the woman who asked Ran a question spoke.
"Excuses me but may I ask you a question,"she said indicating that she was talking to me.
"Oh Ran is it okay,"I askednot wanting to make anyone uncomfortable.
"Yeah go head,"Ran responded with a smile.
"Okay if this is not to personal but how did you and Ran meet and wants your name,"she asked.

I took a glance at Ran and continued to speak.
"Well my name is kawata Nahoya but please call me Smiley,"I laughed.
"Me and my twin brother Angry are in a gang and we were having a fight with another gang when Ran and Rindou came they were actually apart of the opposite gang and we fought each other but how we fell in love is a different story,"I explained.
"Wow that was not the story I was expecting I was thinking of one of those typical ones,"she laughed.

"May I ask how you guys fell in love ,"she asked putting the mic in my face. I looked Ran with a uncomfortable face letting him know I didn't feel comfortable with that question.
"Sorry but that is enough question my partner is not comfortable answering that question and we should be meeting with our friends now,"Ran said with a smirk as he picked me up making me squeal and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Put me down,"I laughed.
The cameras started to zoom in and the woman was to stund to speak.
Ran carried me until we were out of sight...

Hope you enjoy,

751 words.