(Chapter 25)

We were now at the doctors shocked by the news we heard.
"Did you just say we will be having twin,"Ran muttered eyes leaving his sockets.
"Yes sir,you will be expecting twins,"the doctor addressed.
I just sat there silent.
"Thank you doctor see you next check up,"I said walking out of the room.

Ran quickly followed by me.
"Wait up baby,"he called.
"Wow,he whipped,"the doctor muttered to himself shaking his head.
We walked back to the car now making are way to finally meeting Ran's parents for the first time.
I sat in the passenger seat with a dull face staring off into space.
"Smile,are you okay,do you still want to meet my parents we can just go back to my apartment and watch movie and eat pizza.

"I'm fine,I'm just shocked by what I heard how are we gonna tell everyone, how am I gonna tell ANGRY!"I shouted.
"And I don't want paparazzi seeing us again and news spreading about us having twins you know how stressful this all is,"I sniffed feeling my tears coming.
"Fuck hormones,"I cried.

"Smile,why do you give a fuck about what others think about you paparazzi shouldn't affect a person so much that you don't want to go out,"Ran spoke grabbing my cheeks.
"Come on stop crying and let go spend the weekend with my parents,"Ran said whiping my tears.

"Okay but first let get ice cream first the trip."I grinned.
The drive was 3hrs so we were gonna arrive there around 6pm.
"I'll also buy some snacks, drinks and blankets for you,"Ran spoke pulling up into the car park of shop.
I lifted up my hood of my hoodie whiles Ran kept his hood down.
"Are you gonna wear hood?"I asked. He looked at me with a smirk
"Nah,I'm fine and I'm use to cameras in my face, I'm a model,"he laughed.

I rolled my eyes.
"If I knew you were a model I would of never interacted with you," I muttered. Ran looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
"What was that,"he asked leaning in. My face went hot red.
"Umm...I don't know what you're talking about," I stuttered.
"You know what I mean,"he smirked leaving a few inches apart from our faces.

"You know that sex is good for the babies right,what if I fucked you in model style."he spoke having a smug grin on his face.
I cringed.
"You wish,"I laughed.
"Bet you do,"he said leaning in kissing me.
Before anything could get heated.
Camera flashes in our faces gaining a groan from Ran.
"Can I not get any privacy,"he screwed.

We sighed getting out the car as paparazzi flashed their cameras our faces. I was walking to the entrance whiles Ran was covering me from them taking any pictures of me. I heard someone shout out from the crowd.
"Get your ugly boyfriend out the way, Ran."
I felt a pair of hands push me making me bump my belly hard on the railing making me fall to the ground.

Ran turned around full of rage.
"WHO EVER HURT MY PREGNANT BOYFRIEND,I WILL KILL YOU,"he shouted silencing the crowd of people. Ran knelt down picking me bridal Style straight to the car.
He sented me down in the car speeding off not saying a word.
10 minutes passed a not a word was said he was clearly furious.
"Ran...I'm fine really no need to worry, "I softly spoke.

"No it's not okay, someone pushed you because they wanted to take pictures of me isn't that sick, what if our babies is hurt then what it will be my fault,"he said in a panic voice.
"Ran, you surely love this babies already, you're gonna be a good dad to them,"I smiled brightly at him.
"I hope,"he said.

When we finally got to the haitani house.

We pulled into the drive way I stared up at the mansion in awe.
"What the fuck...your parents house is giant,"I laughed.
"Yep..."he said un excited.
"Why do I have to see my parents, "Ran whined.
"Could we just go home and forget about them,"he suggested.
"Oh come on stop acting like a baby, we need the money first, second you have a chance to make it up to your parents,"I spoke.
"But what if they are homophobic or they try forcing he to inherit their company again,"Ran said.
"Then we will leave and never contact them again plus they have to meet their grandkids, "I laughed at the end.

He let out a sigh leading their way into the mansion...

Hope you enjoy.

802 words.