(Chapter 6)

Angry's pov

I woke up and felt a small tap on the shoulder.
"Morning, how are you feeling today,"the nurse said ticking off my name from her checklist.
"I'm fine and when I'm I allowed to come out of the hospital,"I yawned sitting up.
"In three days so we are aware of any changes in your health,"nurse said leaving the room.
I looked around and saw Rindou outside in the hallway on the phone.
I then turned to the window and began to try get out of bed. I struggled at first but eventually successfully stood up straight. After a while of a justing to it, I took my first step I stumbled and almost fell to the ground but I didn't.

Once I made it to the window I held on to the bars and stared out into the the plain distance. I opened the window a little just so I could feel a fresh breeze. The cool air brushed against my cheeks.
Few minutes later, I saw Rindou in the reflection of the window enter the room he walk towards me and gently hugged me from behind and kissed my neck I turned and looked into his eyes then kissed his lips.
"I was just enjoying the fresh summer breeze,"I said making insane eye contact with Rindou.
"Mhm,"he hummed softly.

We stayed like that until someone interrupted the moment and it was my brother.
"Oh I see we have a new couple in town,"smiley said barging into the room with Mikey, Draken, Baji, chifuyu and takemichi.
"HEY ANGRY,"Mikey shouted across the room.
"Oh I see what's happening here,"Baji said with a bright smile on his face.
"Hi,"takemichi said.
"Hello,"chifuyu said smerking.
"Wow him of all people angry,"Draken said looking Rindou up and down.
"Fuck off Doctor Eggman,"Rindou said violently putting up the middle finger.
"Hey guys and yes him of all people,"I replied turning to look at Rindou who was now sitting on the bed on his phone.

"After we sat down, "so when is the next Toman and Tenjiku meeting,"I questioned.
"On may 10th at 8:00pm hopefully you will be there because it's really important,"Mikey said after finishing his taiyaki.
"Now I thinking of it when are you coming back home,"smiley said confused.
"In three days because the doctor said that so they can monitor my health,"I said playing with Rindou's hair.
"So are we just going to sit here and ignore the fact that angry and four eyes over here have something going on,"Baji said with a confused look on his face like he was missing something.

"Oh yeah I forgot not going to lie,"Draken said as he trys to process what's happening.
Rindou didn't even say a word all he did was roll his eyes then put the middle finger up then softly kissed my cheek and began to walk towards the hospital room door.
"I'm going to meet up with Ran for business,"Rindou said walking to the door.
"Oh tell him that can he get me chocolate cake and dorayaki for Mikey,"smiley screamed.
Mikey let out a little cheer.
"Yeah," Mikey cheered.
"Bye,"I said.
Rindou just nodded then left.

Rindou's pov

I walked out of the hospital to see a crowd of girls around Ran's motorbike, I walked up to it and though the swam of girls to see Ran sitting on his motorbike talking to the girls.
"Oi what are you doing,"I wispered to Ran.
"Remember business,"I said whiles elbowing him in the shoulder.
Oh sorry girls I have to attend some place with my brother,"Ran announced.
All you could hear was the sigh of everyone there.
"Get on let's go we need to get going before he starts shouting,"Ran said.

Whiles he was driving,
"Bro I'm sorry but that was fucked up back there,"I said.
"Didn't you say that you don't want to see smiley hurt and to be honest that will hurt him more then anything,"I said with a serious tone.
"Relax he knows that I always answer someone's question,"Ran said.
"Okay whatever,"I said.

When we got to the hideout...

Author:
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update on this story it's just hard to since a lot has been happening but hope you enjoy

Short like Baji's life,

Good morning,Good night

747 words,