(Chapter 15)

Smiley's pov

I sometimes feel neglected by him...

I sit up on the bed and drop my head to the ground as I clenched the bed.
"Baby smile do you want to talk about them,"Ran spoke as he sat up and hugged me from behind.
I stayed quiet as for the answer I just nodded.
"M-my mum loved us dearly but...,"I spoke but stop as I felt my chested tighten.
"Take your time, smile I can wait,"Ran reassured me.
"B-but she d-died in a car accident 4 years ago...,"I said as I felt tears fall from my face.

"My dad took her lost hard and instantly blamed angry and me for her death since we were in the car at the time...,"I stuttered.
Ran pick me up and placed me on his lap so I could face him. He proceeded to wipe the tears that fell from my eyes. He kissed my head.
"Baby smile it's okay you don't have to tell me anymore,"he said.
I whispered a okay and rested my head into his neck as I hugged him and fell asleep in his arms.

Angry's pov

Me and Rin were laying on the chair waiting for ran to come out of there.
We heard quiet shouts and crying from the room.
"If he's hurts my brother I will chop his dick off and shove it down his throat,"I threatened and a vein pop up at the corner of my head.
"Calm down he's fine, I know it,"Rin said, patting my head like I'm a puppy.
The shouting and crying stop eventually and peace and quiet filled the apartment.

"Rinnn I'm hungry I haven't eaten all day,"I complained as pout.
"Then go eat," he said turning away from me.
"Mean Rindou,"I said as I sniffed and Tried to hold back my tears.
"okay okay I'll make some lunch then," Rin said as he got up and walked to the kitchen.
"Thank you,"I said as I followed him.
I stood and faced Rindou, I hugged him and went on my tip toes as I try to kiss him but he turned away.
"Rinnn I want a kiss, I say trying to kiss him.
"No later,"Rin said walking to the fridge.

"Ahh I want one now,"I complained as I sat at the table.
"Stop being a big baby,"he said rolling his eyes.
"I'm your big baby,"I said.
He faintly smiled and walked to me and kissed me...

Hope you enjoy,

429 words