(Chapter 11)

I cried my eyes out and hugged my pillow for a while before I called Angry.
"Ang-ry...come ho-me plea-se,"I sniffed.
"WHAT HAPPENED,"Angry shouted at the phone.
"I'll te-ll y-you later,"I said.
I hanged up the phone then curled back up into a ball.

Angry's pov

Me and Rin were rolling out the dough of the Ramen and talking to the chef when I got a call from Smiley but it was him crying and tell me to come home now, I asked him what happened but he just said I'll tell you later.
"Rin I need to-,"me getting cut off by Rindou.
"I know and I have a feeling it's about my brother and that night me and him need to have a talk anyways,"Rindou cut me off.
I nodded then kissed his lips and ran to take off my apron then bowed to the chef and left.

After 10 minutes,

I finally made it to my house I didn't bring my key so I knocked on the door when I saw the door open a inch so they could see who it was I saw puffy red eye look at me then open wider.
I saw Smiley with puffy eyes and wrapped in a blanket he let me in and I sat on the chair whiles he did the same.
"What happened was it Ran,"I questioned him.
"H-he k-kissed some random girl in a bar,"Smiley stuttered out.
"THAT MOTHERFUCKER,"I shouted from anger.

"I feel like shit for falling in love with him of all people,"Smiley muttered.
"Well I think you need to talk to him to get his side of the story,"I said being the therapist he needed.
"I don't his bitch ass self,"Smiley shouted before walking to his room then locking it.

Three days later,

Smiley's pov

It's been three days and I haven't heard or seen Ran and it's also the day of the meeting.
"I'm not going to the meeting,"I refused.
"Don't you even start your going to the meeting and if your not there Mikey going to beat my ass,"Angry said dragging me out of bed.
"Fine but after it's done I'm going straight home,"I agreed.
"Okay fine with me,"Angry agreed as well.

When we got there, I was walking alone because angry ran off to hakkai and mitsuya and left me alone I was heading to Baji when I got dragged away by someone. They dragged me to the medical room and locked the door behind them. When I dragged my hand away and look at them I saw Ran but he had a pissed off look.

From outside,

"Well looks like something is about to go down,"Baji said with a grin.
"Don't say that,"chifuyu said was he punched Baji in the arm.
"It's always at my meetings I'm about to banned any couple interaction when it's meeting time,"Mikey complained.
"Hopefully they don't have a full on fight,"Rindou quoted.
"Let's just pray,"Angry said putting his hand together.

Back with Smiley and Ran

"Why did you do that,"I stated.
Instead of him responding he began to walk slowly closer to me and began backing up but after some steps I hit a wall he then put his arm on the wall so I couldn't escapeI looked in his I and said again.
"Why did you do that,"I repeated.
"Your really starting to piss me off,"I heard him mutter.
"Your saying that after you were the one who kissed some random girl,"I shouted.
I didn't let him speak before pushing him back and unlock the door and walk out.

I walk out and straight to where Baji, chifuyu, takemichi and angry were.
"So what was that about,"Baji said.
"He wanted to be a dick,"I said in anger as a vain started to show up.
"Oh I get it,"chifuyu said as he looked at Angry.
"Um.. I think you should relax," takemichi said shaking but trying to act cool.
When I finally carm down the meeting started and I kept feeling as if someone was staring at me. I turned around my head to see Ran staring at me with a pissed but a sad face. I remember him looking down and messing with something in his hand and then looking back up.

After the meeting ended was when things started to happen...

Hope you enjoy,

Good morning, Good night,

760 words