(Chapter 10)

Angry's pov

We spoke more until we ran into Ran and Rindou.
"Speaking of the devils,"I wispered into smiley's ear.
They continued to walk to us until they were right in front of us.
"Hey Rin,"I said trying to form a smile which never worked.
He was wearing a black mask but you could see that he was blushing.
"Hey,"Rindou said rubbing his nape.
"Do you want to hangout with me I found this place that you will like,"Rindou said trying to avoid eye contact.

There was no word spoken on my brother's side. They really haven't talked since what happened it looks like they really had unsolved problems between the two. They wouldn't even look at each other they would sneak a quick glance but never stare.
"Do you see the tension between the two,"I wispered into Rindou ear.
We both nodded like we knew what to do next.
"Hey Smiley me and Rin are going to hangout see ya,"I said.
Then I quickly grabbed Rindou's hand and dragged him along before Smiley got to say anything.

Smiley's pov

"Ugh that bitch, he left me all by myself with the person I really didn't want to talk to,"I thought as a vein showed up on the corner of my forehead.
I look his way to see if he would say anything as soon as I turn my head to glance at him. he looked up from his phone making eye contact.
Due to that, I instantly turn away trying to hide my blushing face.
I turned without saying a word and tried to walk off just to be grabbed by the wrist so I could stop.
"I'm sorry I didn't know that you would be that upset,"Ran said pulling me back to face him.

"What did you think like I was just going to forget that night like nothing happened,"I began to raise my voice a little. Before he could say anything I pulled my hand away and walked off leaving him there with a sadden expression. It was three days until the meeting and I didn't want to see him to be honest I don't want to see him at all.I decide to go home because I didn't want to be anywhere else.

Angry's pov

I dragged Rindou away once we were out of sight I let go of his hand.
"R-Rin,"I stuttered as I remembered that he wanted to show me something.
"Yeah,"he replied with a confused look.
"What did you want to show me, I asked.
"Would you please stop asking questions and just follow me,"Rindou said.
Neither of us brought our motorbike so we had to walk.
"I still can't believe the situation with Smiley and Ran if I was Smiley I would of broken his nose,"I thought.

When we got there, I was surprised I didn't expect that he would have known that me and Smiley always wanted to have are own Ramen restaurant. So for me to see that he rented a private chef to teach us how to make the perfect Ramen from scratch impressed me.
"Surprise I guess,"Rindou said.
"Wow I don't know what to say,"I said speechless.
"I just so surprised that you knew that I have wanted to learn to properly make Ramen from scratch,"I said.
I lean towards him and leave a soft peck on his cheek then I ran to the chef and got on my apron.

Smiley's pov

I was just in my bed staring up at my wall when I got a text from anonymous person... It broke my heart into a million pieces to see a picture of Ran kissing a girl in a bar and last time I remember he was at a bar two days ago. Once, I saw it I blocked the number and threw my phone across the room.
"He a FUCKING piece of SHIT,"I shouted as I threw my phone across the room.
"I'm a FUCKING piece of SHIT for falling for him...,"I shouted as I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes.

I'm back and healthy and I'm ready to write more for you guys so enjoy,

Good morning, Good night,

713 words,