(Chapter 8)

Rindou's pov

I don't know how to feel, it's almost like a never ending question echoing in my mind.
"Why did you torture me then say you love me?,"Angry's voice echoing in my mind.
It is not stopping it's like it's a voice telling me to go and apologize and love Angry for real and treat him with the most love and care in the world.
It took me about 10 minutes to get to the hospital.

When I got to the hospital room I saw that angry was sleeping. So I just sat down next to the bed and stared at him, I never thought I was ever going to fall in love with him of all people,
I then gently placed my hand on his cheek then softly pecked his cheek.
When I leaned back he was twitching his eyes, then leading to opening his eyes.
"Huh why...are you...here,"Angry said in between yawns.
"Oh well I thought you would be awake when I got here but you weren't gomen if you want me to leave then I'll be on my way,"I apologized.
As I was getting up angry just grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"Wait don't leave,"angry said whiles tightening is grip.
"Fine but could you let go now,"I asked.
"Gomen,"Angry apologized as he let go of my wrist.

There was a complete silence in the room for a couple minutes until angry spoke.
"Spit it out what do you need to tell me,"angry asked me.
"I-I nothing,"I muttered.
"Come on the bed and let's talk  properly,"he said directing his hands to tell me to come.
I just listened and layed on the bed with my head on his lap.
"So tell me now,"angry commanded.
"I-I almost f-feel as if I'm t-torturing you which hurts me,"I confessed.

There was a silence that killed me,
All of a sudden I felt tears drop on my cheek. I looked up to see the poor boy ,which I keep causing pain to, crying.
"W-why are you crying I'm sorry I hurt you,"I apologized for the things I've done.
"Don't say that about your self well you did hurt me once but that over now so stop beating your self up because of it,"angry said.

I was in complete distress I didn't know what to do but it was like I got the final answer and it was... Blinded love which was found to be beautiful.
I finally got the strength to sit up the use my last bit of energy to pull angry into a long lasting kiss. When I pulled away I instantly fell in a resting position.
"Let's get you to bed,"angry said.

Ran's pov

After I drove smiley home I went to meet with izana at some bar.
"Hey izana how you doing,"I greeted him.
"Oh hey Mr I'm taken,"izana teased.
I rolled my eyes then sat down.
"First we are not dating second I plan on asking on there birthday,"I said.
"Well good luck with that,"izana wished for the best.
"I don't know because lately I been feeling like I'm going to hurt him but I keep ingoring the fact that I feel that way,"I said as I worried.
"Can I get a shot of Cosmopolitan thanks,"I asked the bartender.
"Ain't that strong for a child like you,"the bartender asked.
"I'm 18,"I said.
"Alright little man one Cosmopolitan coming up,"bartender said.
"Bro you need to have a shot then carm down,"izana suggested.

After 10 minutes,

"Ran I think you had enough,"izana said trying to get the bottle out my hand.
"No one more then I'll stop,"I decided.
"Okay but I'm on my way home now bye get home safe,"izana said.
I was really drunk and wasn't in the right mind set. When I saw a pretty woman, who was about my age, I instantly went up to her and began to flirt.
"Hey ~beautiful~ ,"I said grabbing her waist and pulling her to me.
"Hi cutie do you want to dance,"the woman said.
"Before that I want to taste your sweet lips,"I said.

Without thinking I leaned in and kissed the girl it wasn't the same as how I felt when I kissed smiley.
I pulled away from the kiss then said.
"You taste sweet,"I spoke.
"Sorry I will be right back I'm going to the bathroom quickly,"she said.
I was waiting when I got dragged away by kakucho, which izana called to pick me up.
"Come Ran we need to get you home,"kakucho said.
"No take me to my boyfriend's house,"I complained.
"Okay but smiley isn't your boyfriend,"kakucho said.
He dragged me out then drove off to Smiley's house, which felt like forever.

Smiley's pov

It was around 2:00am and I couldn't sleep I just was on my phone for the time being in my room until someone knocked on my door.
"Who could that be at this time,"I asked myself.
I opened my front door to witness...

Hope you enjoy,

Good morning, Good night

875 words,