(Chapter 26)

We were greeted by a loud bubbly voice.
"Hello,"A little girl greeted.
Ran looked at the girl confused.
"Who are you why are you in my parents house?"he questioned her.
"No this is my parents house, I'm haitani chiyo,who are you,"she asked with some sass.
I looked at Ran confused whiles he looked at the girl with shock on his face.
"Chiyo, what are you doing, don't open the door for strangers,"A middle aged woman said walking to the door.

Ran's pov

As I was about to speak I heard a familiar voice that haunted my mind.
My mom opened the door wider so she could see the people at the door. "Oh my!"she gasped.
"Why are you here,"she said protectively.
"Remember we're no longer family,"she shouted.

"I'm not here to beg for your forgiveness, I'm here for my money,"I said.
"No you are here for your parents forgiveness,"smiley threatened me.
"Yes I'm here for your forgiveness,"I said in a scared voice.
"Good,"
"Who is this Ran,"mum asked.
"My boyfriend, who carrying your grandchildren but we are no longer family remember,"I said smiling.

Her face went pale she couldn't look at me anymore.
"Please come in,"she said staring at the floor. We followed her into the living room. Sitting down across from here.
"So who the child,"I asked.
"That's...your sister,"mom muttered.
"We will no longer force you or your brother to take over the companys when we retire since we have your sister to inherit it,"she spoke.

I can't believe they will do that to her, how can they be so cruel. Gonna raise my only sister to be a guinea pig for they companys.
"NO, no way you're not going to take control of her life choices just so she can take over your businesses what if she wants to do something else with her life!"I shouted.
"No way are you gonna manipulate chiyo, I fucking hate you and dad you guys are seriously sick in the head, Smiley we are leaving."I commanded walking off.
"Ran Ran,"smiley shouted sitting there on the chair staring hopelessly at me.

Smiley's pov

I sighed staring at Ran as he walked out of the house.
"I just wanted him to make up with you and his dad, I didn't even care about the money because I knew Ran was a millionaire I just used that as a excuse but I guess his emotions got the best of him,"I sighed feeling the hormones kicking in.

"You must really love my son,"she smiled.
"I do I want him to have a supportive family that he can go to instead of always me."I sniffed.
"But he so selfish, he has a family to go to he can spend ridiculous amounts of money, I don't even have a family my mum died four years ago and my dad is never around which means I only have my twin brother who is building his own family himself which means im on my own, "I cried.

"Aww darling you are not allowed you are apart of this family I may not have the best relationship with my son but still doesn't mean we are not family,"she said pulling me into a hug.
"Come on stay the weekend here I will get the maids to get the room ready for you two to stay,"she said.
"Okay Mrs haitani but first I have to talk to Ran,"I sniffed.
"Please don't call me Mrs haitani call me mum since we are family remember,"mum giggled.
"Okay but I have to go speak to Ran now,"I laughed.

I slowly got up and walked out the house to where the cars were parked. I looked for Ran seeing that he was in our car smoking a cigarette, which he knew I didn't like.
"Ran, you know I don't like when you smoke come on talk to me."I said getting into the car.

He put out the cigarette knowing that it's bad for the baby.
He looked into my eyes for a second.
"Was you crying, why?"he said grabbing my face.
"I did but it was not your mums fault, I was crying because I just wanted you and your parents to make up I don't care about the money I already know you're wealth I just used that as a excuse, I just didn't want you to have the same relationship with your parents like I have with my dad,"I sniffed.