(Chapter 29)

Two weeks later,

It's been two weeks since smiley and Ran came back from their trip and smiley updated me in a lot of things. Also Ran was invited to be I'm the same series as Rindou as the mafia boss and the main character's brother.
We have all been going to set every day and me and smiley have been leaving midday because they didn't want us to be too exhausted at the end of the day.

Angry's pov

It was Ran and Rindou's day off of work. So me and Rin chose to stay in and relax. We were cuddling in bed scrolling through tiktok on Rin's phone. When we came across a edit of us two when we were hangout with our friends. I smiled at the video.
"Let's open the comments,"I said taking the phone from him. I began reading out loud the comments.

Some comments:
They are literally couple goals.

I'm screaming,crying,throwing up

Angry is too cute

I wish I was Angry

I wish I was Rindou

Not the baby bump. They got me screaming

I liked all those comments and replied back to them. I read some more and then came across a negative comment

"Ew why Is face like that can't he show any other emotions I don't know how Rindou could date such a freak..."I read out loud my face showing anger sadness. Rindou took the phone out of my hand and turned off the phone putting it a side. I felt tears threaten to come out as I kept my head down.
Rin softly lifted my head up.
"Don't let comments like those effect you okay, why wouldn't I not date you, I love you for you and I find your condition cute,"he said pinching my cheek as I giggled.

"Thank you Rin, I love you."I said hugging him. He pulled me into a kiss. It slowly turning into a makeout session. Our room door was slammed open as mikey and the rest shouted a big hello ,making me pull away from the kiss. They saw what was happening as we were in a position where I was straddling Rin's lap and awkwardly laughed.
"Oh sorry to ruin your fun."baji laughed.
"The fan's will love this,"hakkai smirked devilish as he filmed us in this position.

"I hate you guys so much,"I said getting up off his lap.
"We were going to go to Smiley and Rans' room first but we heard moans and you know so we went to you twos room thinking it would be any better."draken sighed.
"I thought you too were holy,"mikey whined sounding traumatised.
"Are you a idiot or something, have you and draken every fucked before?"Rin harshly said.

Mikey went red hearing the question.
"That not your business,"mikey stuttered.
Draken just smirked as he whispered something into mikey's ear.
"Oh I remember when we walked in on them two fucking in our shared bathroom then we went on holiday,"baji laughed.
"Oh yeah and no one used the bathroom after that for the rest of the trip,good times."I laughed.

We went downstairs into the living room and continued to talk about the most random shit.
"I lowkey forgot that you was pregnant,"Chifuyu laughed touching my swelling stomach.
I playfully rolled my eyes.
"I miss my flat stomach, now I have a watermelon belly." I fake cried laughing after.
"Don't complain now, you're only like 4 months in by the time you're 7 months it will be massive."mikey explained using hand expression to exaggerate how big it will be.
"Bro don't even scary me,"I said.

"Are you gonna tell your family about you being pregnant or not."mitsuya asked.
"Bro what family I was disowned at 14 we lost contact and it has been what like 3 years yeah no,"I said.
"Why would I even talk to that fucking old ass man again after he and his friends would rape me and Smiley daily and abused us then kicked us out of the house after he was done making us sleep on the roads like we were dogs until he kicked us out for good leaving with is ugly ass American family."I said resting my head on Rin's chest.
He quietly whispered
"We will talk about this later,"
In my ear.

"Bro that lowkey depressing, well my parents were in a domestic relationship and they physically and sexually abused me until I killed them all when I was like 12 andd i went jail twice."Kazutora said smiling at the thought.

"Same but my parents starved me and Ran, abused me and Ran and would sell us to Random people to Rape us when we were like 5,6 and disowned at us when I was 12 and Ran was 14."Rin snickered. I pecked his cheek seeing the hint of hurt in his eyes.

"Ooo my turn. So my mum left me and my siblings with my grandpa and just didn't want anything to do with us, from birth I have a dark impulse that I can't control and It kills, and more which is not intentional," mikey giggled.

"I guess it my go, I was left by birth by my mum and I was brought in by a person who worked in a strip club. (Idk know the name for the place draken lives in).
I smoked at 10 until 14 since mikey forced me to stop."draken sighed.
Mikey smiled putting thumbs up to him.

"I went prison for murder, killing mikey's brother, I tried killing myself, my dad left because I was a mistake and believed that I'm not his child and just verbally and physically abused me and I witnessed him cheating on my mum multiple times with different person each time although my mum worked three jobs and his lazy ass sat at home and fuck men and women for a living."baji calmly spoke which was lowkey scary.

"My turn. So I was abused by my dad in every way possible I was in a abusive relationship, I tried killing myself multiple times I still have a eating disorder and I use to get high on drugs to be able to function and I nearly got killed by my dad and my ex boyfriend, I use to cut but sometimes I relapse and I nearly overdosed once my mum was killed by my dad in front of my face,"Chifuyu laughed.
"Are you okay,"Kazutora said looking worried.
"Nah.."he sighed.

"I literally can't relate to any of you guys."mitsuya, takemichi, hakkai all said. All three of them looked at each other and back at us lot. We all bursted into laughter as if we all didn't share are fucked up past to each other...

Hope you enjoy this trauma full chapter,

1154 words.