Am I safe?

Meeah

As we walked to their pack house, I just looked around all my surroundings. Taking in every detail I could, just in case I needed a quick escape. As we walked into the pack house, all eyes turned to me. Which made sense since no one there knew who I was. Some looks were simply curious. But others were a bit mean. I mean I understood why but I really was no harm to any of them. I didn’t even mean to go into their lands. 

The Alpha continued to walk as if the glares and stares meant nothing to him. So I simply followed him. Before he could go into a room with two big wooden doors, which I assumed was his office, we were stopped by a very beautiful woman. 

“Is there anything I can get you hunny?” The Alpha turned to face here with a soft smile on his face. 

“Get her washed up and send her to my office. After that, have the maids prepare her a meal.” She nodded and grabbed my hand, lightly. The first few minutes were quiet but then she spoke.

“Hi, my name is Bell, I’m the Luna of this pack. This is where you’ll shower, I’ll find you some fresh clothes.” I thanked her and walked into the bathroom. 

It’s been so long since I was able to shower like that, it felt so good. As I was finishing up, I was met at the door by Luna Bell. She walked me into a bedroom, very simple and nice. She handed me some clothes, which I thanked her for, and went to put them on. They were a bit loose, I’ve barely been eating these days, but they would do. I couldn’t remember the last time I’ve had a real meal. Once I was all done we were off to the office.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. Once I got one, I went in with my heartbeat racing and my head down. He told me to take a seat and I did as he began with his questions. He asked about my parents, asked if they were the Alpha and Luna to my pack. Which I replied yes to. I explained how I was a hybrid wolf, how my father was the Alpha wolf and mother was a witch. Meaning I’m a hybrid of Alpha bloodline and that’s rare. He then got up and told me to keep that detail to myself. No one needed to know that because if they did, even more people would either want me dead or in their pack. 

He explained that in his pack he has an elder wolf who might be able to give me answers about myself that no one else could. He told me my secret will remain a secret that no one would know. He will have me train with his pack so I can become stronger and can defend myself.

~~~~~

A month had gone by and the Alpha finally got a bit more comfortable around me and told me his name. Alpha Lion, not as a lion. It’s pronounced Lee-on. He and Luna Bell have been nothing but sweet to me. They have helped me a lot within my time there. I learned how to fight in human form since I was still too young to shift. But it’s sad that I was going to leave very soon. 

I couldn’t keep risking his life anymore, Bell's life, nor the pack's lives. Especially that Bell was pregnant. I’d rather leave and hope the Goddess allows me to make it out ok. So I planned to leave in the following two weeks.

~~~~ 

The two weeks flew by with more studies and training. But, the night had come, the night I chose to leave the pack and I didn’t exactly know how I felt, nor how I should have been feeling. I wasn’t the strongest but, I could get myself out of some trouble. I’d leave a note and just hope they wouldn’t hate me. I just needed them to understand I couldn’t risk their lives.