What Happened?

Meeah

Where am I? What happened? 

LEELAN!

 Where did she take me?

I was in a small room, but was chained to the ground. Suddenly, a door opened and there he was… Alpha Cain. 

“So you’re up young wolf. Did you really think you’d run away forever?“ He chuckled and had an evil smirk on his face. 

“They don’t call me the most feared alpha just for jokes.“ He walked towards me and sat a cup in front of me.

“Drink.“ He commanded and I didn’t move an inch. 

“It’s just water, so you can speak. You’ve been out for four days.“ 

Four days… Four days without Leelan. What does he want from me? I decided to drink some water, because let’s be honest I was beyond thirsty.

“There you go.” He gave me an amused expression. One I wanted to wipe off his face.

“What do you want from me?” I showed no fear, even if deep down I was afraid. I wanted Leelan. I wanted to go back to his pack. I wasn’t sure what would happen to me now. Would he kill me the same way he killed my parents, family and pack? I was brought out of my thoughts when he spoke up again. 

“See that’s the thing, I just want you around because you’re strong. Well,” He took a few steps forward, “you will be and with you here, no one can stop my pack. No one can refuse a thing.”

I laughed. That’s really what he wanted? To use me. “And who says I’d agree?” He laughed as if what I said was the best joke in the world. 

“I never said you had a choice.” Suddenly, the door opened and in came the queen bitch herself. I wished I could just rip her head off.  

“Hunny, what's taking you so long?” That voice just irks my soul. Ceeana. The traitor. I mean I knew she was never fond of me, but I would’ve never thought she’d go this far. Wait. Did she just say hunny? What the actual hell? 

“Nothing, just talking.” Is all he said to her. Then he walked out. But Ceeana didn’t leave, she got closer. 

“Stay away from him! He’s mine.” I laughed so damn hard. Was she serious? Did she seriously think I wanted him? Oh it was just too much.

“I don’t want him and you pulled this trick thinking you’d get Leelan, but now look at you. You’re head over heels over your mate. All this for what Ceeana? To still involve me in your life. I thought you didn’t like me.” She didn’t say anything she just left. Because she knew deep down that I was right. She hates me, clearly had shown it many times. Yet she helped her mate kidnap me.

It was quiet for a bit. I don’t know how much time has gone by, but I was feeling how hungry and tired I really was. I just wanted to go home to Leelan. 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came a beautiful young girl. 

“Here... some food, please eat.” She brought over a tray with her.

 “Who are you?" I asked. 

“I’m Cain's younger sister, I’ll be the one to bring you food and medication while you’re here." She looked so innocent, to be related to that crazy man. 

“Why would you?" I asked. 

“Because if I were in your shoes, I would hope someone would help.“ With that she smiled, placed the tray in front of me and left. 

There was something about her that was so different. Nothing like her brother. I ate all the food and drank the water. I needed to make sure to bring my energy up. I was so tired that sleep took over instantly after eating my food.