Tricked.

Meeah

“Eva and You have a birthday coming up. The big sixteen.” I look at him in aw. “You’ll be able to shift and also find your mate… How do you feel about that?” How do I feel about that? What if he isn’t my mate… And what we have now, is nothing more than just a bond created? That would hurt so damn bad… 

“I’m not sure how I feel about it…” I whispered, staring at my hands. He picks my chin up, so that I’m now looking at his face. Looking into my eyes he says, “No matter what happens, I’ll always be here.” He kissed my forehead. “You’re my little wolf.” 

Suddenly, his face changes into a completely different reaction. Fear.

“Meeah, we need to run!” I’m scared…. 

“What? Why? Leelan! What’s going on?” I’m starting to panic… 

“We’re under attack! Meeah, it’s Cain…” 

No! Please no… This can’t be happening… Leelan grabs me by the shoulders, “Little wolf I need you to listen to me. We don’t have time to panic. We need to go and get you somewhere safe. Please Meeah. He kissed me. He freaking kissed me! 

“If anything happens to me Little wolf, just know that I love you and always will.” 

 He grabbed my hand and we ran. A few miles deep he stops, he tells me there is someone following us and he needs to fight them off. After he needs to help with the fight. Told me to run and to not look back no matter what. Here we go again…

I’m running and running when suddenly, I hear a scream. 

A girl screaming… 

I ran towards the sound but kept a good distance. 

“I’m sorry Leelan, but I can’t just leave her there.” 

When I walk closer I notice Ceeana. Why is she here? She might not be my friend, but I can’t just leave her to die… I jump in to defend her, once I head closer to the wolf to fight it off as best as I can, it backs away… What? I grab Ceeana. 

“Are you ok?” I’m there just a tad confused and didn’t realize when Ceeana even moved. Until, I was knocked upside the head by something hard. 

“Little Bitch.” 

Was all I heard. Then nothing but silence and darkness.