Mystery She-Wolf

Leelan

Getting to the pack house, I rushed to go inside, so I could relax and maybe go for a run before dinner. But, once I walked in the door my mother stopped me. “Your father wants a word with you.” I nodded and headed to his office. 

As soon as I walked in he greeted me. “Son.” I gave him a stern nod. “Father.” 

“I was speaking with Beta John and have come to a decision.” He looked at me with such determination. I already knew that whatever was going to come out of his mouth I was not going to like. 

“I want you to be mated before you take the Alpha position.” I groaned in anger. I just knew it. 

 “How can you do this!? Why do I need a woman to prove to you that I can Handle this pack!?” He shook his head. 

“You want to be Alpha when you turn eighteen. Be mated, have your Luna. I said what I said.” I stormed out before the anger consumed me. I shifted and ran.

As I got closer to the borders, I got a weird smell. The closer I got, the stronger it got. Blood. I don’t know what turned inside of me, but I ran towards it. It was so strong so… so… addicting. Addicting what the hell? It’s like something was driving me in. 

When I saw the sight in front of me everything froze. All I saw was red! As silent as possible, I attacked all three wolves. Killing them easily. I turned to the body on the ground and my heart stopped. 

It was a girl, a young girl. She has to be around Evas age. Once I saw her face something turned again. Something that just makes me want to protect her. I gently picked her up, bridal style. She was so warm against my bare chest. I ran and ran straight towards the pack hospital. 

“I don’t know your name, little wolf but, I won’t be leaving you all alone.” I told the pack doctor the events I walked into and what I assumed happened prior. I asked him not to let anyone know about her. I went to my room, showered and made my way back to the hospital. I’ll sit there until she wakes up.