Can I See Your Wolf?

Leelan

Woken up by my alarm, I groaned. Did my morning routine and made my way down to the dining room. Had breakfast and left with the crew. On our way, Evalee looks at me. 

“So, what is this I hear about a new girl?” I groaned, annoyed because how the hell does she already know. Nosy much. 

“And where did you hear this from?” I asked. Because I really wanted to know. Did my dad really end up saying something to her? Did someone follow me or him or something? 

“Father.” she paused then continued. I just knew it. “He asked me for some clothing I no longer use. Says it’s for a young she-wolf you saved.” I groaned again. 

“Well keep it to yourself. I didn’t want anyone to know just yet.” No one spoke throughout the rest of the drive to school. We reached the school, parked and everyone got out and parted ways. 

As I reached my locker, someone grabbed my hand. I didn’t even have to think twice to know exactly who it was. Ceeana. “Hello Alpha.” She flirted. 

“I have to go, Ceeana, go find someone else to bother. Someone who will give you attention.” I huffed but continued, “You’re sixteen meaning that I would’ve known if you were my mate. Which you aren’t, so go bother someone else.” I walked away before she could attempt to respond. 

The school day flew by like a breeze and I rushed to get home. I wanted to see Meeah. 

~~~

I knocked and waited for a response, but didn't get one. So, I knocked again, yet no response again. Getting a bit worried I end up knocking again but harder. I was beginning to worry. If she didn’t respond soon I would br-. That thought was interrupted by her gentle voice that I almost missed.

“Come in.” She said barely over a whisper. Thank Goddess! Thank you to wolf hearing too, because if not I would’ve never heard her. I rushed in.

“You scared me…” She said nothing, just stared into my eyes, shocked. Why? I slowly started walking towards her, but she didn't break eye contact, so I cleared my throat, to get her attention. 

“Are you ready to go to your room?” She nodded and we got her ready to start the walk to the pack house. It didn’t really take long since she didn’t have anything when I found her. We have to work on that. 

It was so quiet as we walked. I didn’t even know what to say. She finally spoke up. 

“Can we go for a longer walk?” I stopped and turned to her. Confused and a bit worried. Was she ok? Was she having second thoughts? 

“Is everything ok Meeah?” She nodded at a very fast pace. Which made me stifle a laugh because of how funny she looked. As if she saw that I was worried there for a sec. 

“Yes… I just needed more fresh air.” So, I smiled and nodded. I found myself taking her to my secret place. I found it one day, as I wandered into the woods. It was small, beautiful and secluded. There was a stream, it was a bit away from the pack house. But it was still in our lands. Arriving, I turned to her.

“This is my favorite place, no one knows of it.” I smiled, “Well, now you know. But, you get what I mean.” I chuckled as she smiled, feeling a bit embarrassed. 

“It’s really beautiful.” She turned to look  at me. I saw her pounder, on a thought, for a few seconds. You could practically see her mind ticking around making up the solution.

“Can I see your wolf?” 

Shocking me with that question, I think of why. Why does she want to see my wolf? I guess she saw my questioning look. 

“Never mind… sorry I even asked.” She lowered her head. 

I began to shift. 

Not caring that my clothes were ruined. All I heard was a loud gasp, as she saw my wolf.