Moon Chasers Pack.

Leelan

It was the first day of senior year! Also, the last year of freedom. Once I turned eighteen and graduated I’d be taking the Alpha position of the Moon Chasers Pack. I haven’t found my mate yet, so dad, the current Alpha, is hoping the Goddess allows me to find her just in time for my ceremony. It’d been almost two years since my sixteenth birthday and I haven’t found her. What makes him think I’ll find her in eight months? I mean it was possible but you never know. I finished getting ready for school and headed down stairs. 

“Lets go crew!! We’re out in five.” I yelled out as I continued walking.

We were almost at the school. We, referring to myself and my siblings. Evalee, who was fifteen, her birthday’s December first. She was a junior in high school. Then, there were the twins, Casper and Jasper. Who were fourteen and were freshmen in high school. Their birthday was last month, July fifteenth.

Our school was combined with another pack, The Clover Mountain Pack. My good friends Cairo and Zayne are the next Alpha and Beta. My best friend and future Beta is also a senior. His name is Jace, he hasn’t found his mate yet either. So you could only imagine how much both of our fathers bugged us about the issue. As if we didn’t think of it ourselves all the time.

I pulled into the school's lot and went to find a parking spot. I found one, parked and turned to my siblings. “No trouble or I will embarrass you!” They nodded and we headed into the building. As I walked in I bumped into someone. 

“I’m sorry.” I say as I tried walking away but, I was stopped by arms wrapping around me. 

“AW, you know you don’t have to apologize, it’s ok.” She winked at me and fluttered her lashes. I groaned. It was none other than Ceeana. I didn’t know how to tell Cairo that his sister had the hots for me and I didn't have the same feelings for her. 

“Bye Ceeana. Go to class.” With that I walked away. I found my locker, got what I needed and headed to class. The day went by in a flash, nothing too exciting.