Sneaky.

Unknown 

I came to Alpha Theo's pack, to come see Lee. He left school early, so I wanted to come check up on him. But, I haven’t found him yet.I noticed a few men that I’ve never seen before have an intense conversation. There’s this smell, a smell that I can’t pinpoint what it is, or where it’s coming from. Musky oak. My wolf is stirring, what is going on? 

“Mate! Mate! Mate!” 

NO! NO! NO! I want Lee and I’ll do anything to just have Lee. 

“Alpha, that girl you’ve been searching for, we’ve had no luck in finding her. No clue or anything of her whereabouts…” A man had said. A girl? They’re looking for a girl… wasn’t there a new girl today in school? The one who was with Lee. I didn’t realize anyone was coming close to me. Suddenly, I heard. 

“Mate” 

NO! “And who are you young one?” I didn’t respond. “Well, can you at least talk to me?” A tad of sarcasm in his voice. “And why would I do that?” With an attitude I told him. He laughs, “Because, I can help you more than you think.” Now it’s my turn to laugh. ”How the hell do you think you can do that?” With my hand at my hip. 

“Because I’m one of the strongest Alphas.” I laughed so hard, “And that matters because?” I look around, “Anyways the girl you’re looking for can be juts here. There’s been a new girl here for a couple of days. I don’t remember her name, but she has long black hair and green eyes.” He grabbed my wrist a bit harshly.

“How do you know this? Are you even from this pack? How close can you get to her? How do I know you aren’t lying to me?” Of course, he wouldn’t trust me. “Because, she’s been taking all Lees time and I don’t like it. He is mine!” He growled. 

“You can’t be with him! You are MINE!” I began to laugh so hard, “And for the other question, no I am not from this pack.” He looked at me. 

“I’ll make a deal with you…” He got closer, “Help me get the girl in a few months. If during that time you haven’t fallen for me, you can regect me and go after him.” I thought hard for a few minutes… 

“Deal.”