The White Wolf.

Leelan

I walked out of her room and went straight to father. I explained to him how Meeah wanted to go to school. Shockingly, he agreed, saying something about her needing to learn necessary things. I headed for my room. Did my night routine and went to bed, with her in my mind. 

Why couldn’t I stop thinking of her?

I was in a forest, nothing but darkness. I was in my wolf form, Peet, all black with bright blue eyes. I was walking around and suddenly stopped. I looked around and began to walk again. 

In the far distance, I saw something white. I walked closer and closer. The closer I got, the more clear I could see that it was a wolf. It wasn’t fully white, it had random patches of gray. 

What a beauty!

 But nothing shocked me more than its eyes… They were completely white! As I began to shift back into my human form, I looked up and it was gone. The white and gray wolf was gone. 

Where did it go? 

Why didn’t it wait? 

Peet and I were completely lost. ‘Who was that Lee?’ He questioned me and all I could do was shake my head and shrug because I just didn’t know. I ran around to see if maybe she just ran away but I knew it didn’t. I knew it disappeared. But why? Then everything just went dark. 

Finding Meeah.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara