Attacked.

Leelans POV

These months have been flying and let's just say, if she isn't my mate I don't really know what I would do. This girl is so damn special to me and I don't think I'd ever be able to handle her being with someone else. But, no matter what I'll always be here. Even if it'd hurt, but I'll be here. The bond we share is a different kind of bond. The way her presence alone just comforts me is amazing. Her touches are always so warm. Goddess, I'm not sure what your plan is, but please don't take her away from me...

I decided to go for a walk with her today, to our favorite place. We spoke a bit and I mentioned her birthday. She was shocked, I could tell she thought I wouldn't remember. But how can I forget such a special day. Yes it scares me a bit since she can sense her mate, but it wouldn't change how I feel about her. And it wouldn't change the fact that I'll always be here for her, and would always protect her. She's really important to me.

All of a sudden, I get an urgent mind link, "Attack! Get Meeah OUT! It's CAIN!" at the moment time stopped. I couldn't show off how scared i was for her. I told her we had to go told her Cain was attacking. She was about to panic, but I had to make sure she knew I was here and we can't have her panicking. We have to run and get away from here. We ran together, but someone was following us. I run off to fight them off and go join the pack they need me. I need her safe! "Run and don't look back! Do not stop!" She's shaking but runs like I said to. I fight off the one who followed easily then, I'm headed back to the attack, and instantly start fighting.

All of a sudden, they stop attacking and just leave. "What is this?" I mind linked father. "I'm not sure... Where is Meeah?" he asked. "I'm not sure at this moment, she ran. I can try smelling her and following her sent." He agreed and I ran off in the direction I had previously came from. Her scent is really lite. She was here, but not too recent. So, I continue to run and smell. The area her scent was most strong in, no one was there. Where are you Meeah?