Those Blue Eyes.

Meeah

Leelan!!!!

That’s where those eyes seemed so familiar. What can I do to confirm it’s him? What can happen without him assuming I’m crazy… or weird. I mean I can ask to see his wolf, but how? Wouldn’t he find that just weird? Whatever, an idea will come to me. My thoughts were interrupted by him clearing his throat. 

“Are you ready to go to your room?” I nodded and got ready to head out with him. As we are walking, an idea strikes me. I asked him to go on a longer walk, he stopped and asked if I’m ok. I assured him I was and we continued to walk. Until, we reached a beautiful stream. Suddenly, I blurted out. 

“Can I see your wolf?” 

His face flushed and I noticed his mood change. What was I thinking? Now he must think I’m a damn weirdo. A crazy one at that… To save myself from embarrassment, I put my head down.

“Never mind, sorry I even asked…” All of a sudden, I hear bones snapping and shifting. Lifting my head to look, there he was. The midnight black wolf, with bright blue eyes. I gasped so loud… 

“Leelan…” 

Is all I could say. He laid at my feet and I kneeled down. I just stood there with him. Goddess, what is it about him? Why am I dreaming about him? His wolf. I’m not sure how much time had gone by, but I yawned. He got up and went behind a tree. He came back out in human form, in some basketball shorts. 

“Let’s go Meeah, you must be tired and hungry.” I nod, he helped me up and we headed to the pack house.

Walking into the pack house, we are stopped by two boys and a girl. 

“Where have you been?” says the girl. Then, she notices me and stops. “Is this her?” She attempted to whisper to Leelan. “She can hear you Eva, she is a werewolf.” He laughed. 

“Meeah, this is my sister Evalee, She’s 15 and also a junior in High school. And these two over here are the twins, Jasper and Casper. They’re 14 and freshmen in High school.” I smiled and waved. “And guys this is Meeah.” They all waved. 

“Now excuse us, I’m showing her to her room, so she can settle. She will be joining us in the morning for school.” They waved goodbye and we continued. We reached door, and he turned to me. 

“This is your room.” He turned, pointing down the hall, “Mine is that way. If you need anything, come and find me.” He smiled and walked down the hall. I walked into my new room, it’s beautiful. So simple yet so different. I went into the bathroom and showered. Wrapped in a towel, I found the closet. A walk-in closet filled with clothing, shoes and accessories. All in my size and liking. I found a big t-shirt and shorts and threw them on. I laid on the comfortable bed and sleep took over.