Dreams?

Meeah

It’s been a few months, nothing major, just a lot of school and training. I’ve grown such a bond with Leelan and his family. Eva is now my best friend and Leelan is just Leelan. I don’t understand our bond honestly, but it’s just amazing. He understands me in levels that no one else would, he comforts me in levels that no one else could. 

School has been decent, Ceeana doesn’t really bother me much anymore. Ash speaks to me often in my dreams, some that I don’t understand, but she tells me that in due time I’d know. 

It’s now the first week in November, in about a week and a half we go on break. I miss my family. The holidays are approaching and I’m missing them a bit more. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for Leelan and his family, but I’m just missing my parents a little more this time around.

Currently, I’m sitting in the pack library, reading up on witches to get more knowledge. I’m brought out of thoughts when someone touches me. That warmth tells me exactly who it is, Leelan. “Hello.” I smiled. 

“Hey there Little wolf.” he smiled, how handsome he is. “What are you up to?” he asked as he took a seat next to me. “Nothing much, just reading. Why? What's up?” 

“Let’s go to our favorite spot?” Yes, his favorite secret place became our favorite place to go away from everyone else. He sounded so excited, so why not? “Of course.” He got up first and gave me his hand to help me up. I put the book away and went out to head to our stream.

We’re sitting by the stream, in a comfortable silence. “So…” he grabbed my attention. “I’ve been having these dreams… and I’m not understanding them.” I looked up at him, “What do you mean? What kind of dreams?” He shuffled around, then looked at me. 

“There is this wolf that keeps showing up in my dreams…” he pauses… “But, every time I get close or whenever it’s time to speak, it’s gone, or I wake up.” Wait, so he’s having dreams too? “What does the wolf look like?” Could we be having similar dreams? “Well its mostly white, with scattered gray areas.” What? How? He’s dreaming about me? And I’m dreaming of him! 

“She’s a beauty… and her eyes, they’re pure white.” He looked right into my eyes, and I’m just completely shocked. ‘Ash… is that us’ This is so crazy! ‘Yes my dear, it is and when the time is right he will know that. For now, I just visit him and keep quiet.' So, he is dreaming of me… 

“Meeah, are you ok?” I realized I never replied, “I’m ok, do you think you know who she is? Do you think it’s a sign?” I asked him. “I’m not sure, but she feels familiar. I’m not sure if that makes any sense. But, it’s like I should know who she is. Her aura is so innocent, so soft…” He smiled. 

“Maybe you should ask the Goddess for a sign.” I suggested, not trying to slip and tell him more than I should. 

“Maybe I will…” It got quiet again, as we both fell into our own thoughts.