Eijirou Maeda headcannons

·Eijirou tends to get a lot of questions on how he has three parents, sometimes he answers them with a smile because some people are genuinely curious, while other times he just flips them off because others are just assholes (and Michiko is proud)

·Despites hating somethings about being short, he enjoys kicking people on their knees (especially Michiko, but he spares Miho because she is shorter than him.)

·He works at his mother (Yoruko)'s old bar, with a few friends (which are OC's)

·He is a demi-boy (uses he/him more than they/them), and identifies as Bisexual

·Despite his job, he doesn't really like alcohol and other drinks.

·This dude is really fast when it comes to serving people (or running in general), which impressed Saeki a lot.

·He once accidentally injured his hand while on work, and the scar never properly healed, so he just wears make-up on it to avoid more questioning.

·He doesn't have a lot of self-confidence, so Saeki decided to boost it up (until he got executed in chapter 1 after revealing that he was Rintaro's killer)

·Although he is an only child, he wishes he had a younger sibling just so he could baby them

· He knows how to curse, so beware if you make him angry

·He, Hideki, Sayuri and Miho have secret meetings where they plan world domination and how to defeat tall people.
Jk, they just have debates about novels and books they read all along the week.

·He can a 500 page book in like half a day

·His favourite book genre is fantasy, so he admires Etsuya's talent a lot (even though he did not read Adam & Eve)

·His less liked genre is romance, because most of the ones he read had adultery on them.

·He is very helpful when it comes to house chores. (I mean, this man can cook and clean, and is very loyal. He is husband material y'all.)

·Does not like drama. He usually walks away with Miho, Hideki and Sayuri to the library.

·They have a secret club house

·He is very photogenic, like he almost never looks bad on pictures.

·Paints his nails with his two mums, and the girls usually invite him to paint their nails together.

·He is like Asami and Eisaku's child.

·Y'all know that vine where a boy is like, dancing on the couch? Yeah, that's him.

(1:17)

·Ambivert.

·His music playlist is mostly soundtracks from shows.