Tomoko Higa headcannons

·Surprisingly, she's good at Maths and Physics

·She has autism

·She has a lot of strength, and maybe she has a six-pack.

·She hates long hair, so Miho or her dads cut it for her, because she can't cut her own hair correctly.

·Probably a redditor.

·Her Instagram account is mostly her posting pics of herself or with Miho in pretty places. Or her just doing stunts in the air or performances.

·Speaking of Instagram, she's actually a very popular influencer due to her performances.

·Doesn't have Twitter because politics. And dumbasses.

·Her playlist is Dua Lipa, The Living Tombstone, Cristina Vee, Eminem and Olivia Rodrigo, fight me.

·She loves anime, especially when it involves epic fights.

·Whenever she has a song in her mind, she always sings it with random noises.

·She doesn't get scared easily, like it's really hard for her to get scared.

·DEFINITELY a Tiktoker

·She is the definition of: 'I act, I fail, I fail miserably... And then I think.'

·Definitely a pro gamer.

·She gets jumpscared easily, so Miho always takes the opportunity to sneak up on her to scare her.

·In a relationship with Miho. Y'all can't tell me otherwise.

·If Miho is ever feeling dysphoric, she tries everything. Goofy faces, jokes, doing stupid things, hugs, cuddles, kisses... everything. She just wants to see her gf happy.
And she'd also punch you in the face if you ever try t make Miho feel dysphoric.

·Her parents have like two puppies, because Haruhiko loves adorable things.