Sayuri Otonokoji headcannons

·She may look innocent and all of that shit, but she's actually a scary bitch, so beware.

·Biromantic Bisexual Bad Bitch. Oh, and they go by she/they

·She listens to Girl in Red, Imagine Dragons, Skillet, etc., but also listens to other kinds of music. She just preffers rock.

·They have a big ass room for just their works.

·She knows how to draw and paint too! She just preffers sculpting cause she does.

·They blast Naoko's music at 3 AM just to bother the neighbours.

·She records Naoko's music just to send it to Kanade. Yes, Sayuri, Iroha and Hibiki are still in contact with Kanade, who is trying to become better for her vagina gremlin.

·They LOOOOOOOVE rap battles a lot, they even know all the lyrics to some.

·She likes watching the Dream SMP lore so she can write. Yes, she does write too lmao, but it's just a hobby. (Listen, I've been diving in that fandom too, leave me alone)

·You can bet your ass they have Insta and Twitter and posts their works there. They even do commissions for people. (They're small ones because the big sculptures would not fit XD)

·She likes watching cartoons during the weekends with her moms.

·Pro RPG player, sucks at FPS games.

·Makes fun of anti-vax & flat earthers in her secret account

·She got a hell of a backbone tho. Hibiki and Iroha are scared of their vagina gremlin sometimes.

·Has a lot of mood swings tho. Naoko is the only one who can keep them in check.

·Can and WILL fight you.