Naoko Chiebukuro headcannons

Please take my hand in marriage ma'am

·She has used a lot of fake names wherever she goes because Kanade.
Ok, let me elaborate. Since Kanade is a wanted criminal (now arrested), everyone knows she's her daughter.

·Like her mother, she's into animes, especially gorey ones. She and Sayuri often meet to talk about them.

·She knows how to use weapons.

·Lesbian. She's a lesbian. That's all.

·She makes funny Facebook memes. One was how we should fear the gays because they stole the rainbow from God. It ended up getting taken down because dumb religious people reported it. She just laughed about

·She constantly has tickle fights with Sayuri. She wins most of them.

·She's famous on Twitter & Instagram.

·She plays online RPGs and First Person Shooters a lot.

·Plays her songs on both Sayuri's and her birthdays. She just likes hearing her mother and aunts cheer loudly for her. Makes her feel confident.

·The BEST party planner ever. Need help organizing a party? Call her and Setsuka, they'll put up the best one you've ever seen.

·She CAN be like Kanade (creepy, manipulative, scary, etc.) at times, but that's just when you REALLY piss her off. She does try her best to control it.

·She listen to any type of music and any type of artist, that's not a secret. But her favourites are Vocaloid, Utau, Rachie, JubyPhonic & Lollia

·She does streams too, but she doesn't show her face.

·She usually greets her viewers and her audience with this sentence: "Hey bitches and bros, as well as you, non-binary and gender unidentified hoes!"

·She has a pollen allergy.