Etsuya Yomiuri headcannons

About time I did this little baby boi who is a bastard's headcannons. We only got a few more characters of the main cast to go, and we're done with this book!
I was thinking of also doing the Another Despair Generation crew, as well as the Mangetsu Alliance.

·Mikado taught him how to fabricate homemade bombs. Don't ask him why. All you gotta know is: don't piss him off.

·To get back at Seishirou for the photoshopped pic pranks, he sends him cursed memes. And you don't know how cursed they are.

·Tends to bite his nails a lot, which is why Nikei gave him gloves.

·He stays up until 1 or 2 AM because he loses track of time.

·He used to believe the Earth was flat until he was twelve, when Nikei proved him wrong.

·He's an amazing cook (one of his dads is Mikado)

·Panromantic Omnisexual that goes by he/him and xe

·Is dating Michiko, because bastards love each other/j
But seriously, he loves Michiko so fucking much, he'd die for her.

·They always play Genshin Impact together, or one plays while the other cuddles them (which is mostly Etsuya, cause our baby boi's touch starved)

·He looooves stuffed animals and fluffy things, his room mostly has those kind of things.

·He uses fancy perfumes that smell amazingly.

·Is very good with animals, he could have had a talent related to animals.

·Likes doing mischief. He once tied a mistletoe to a fishing line and held it over Seishirou and Eijirou on a Christmas Eve party the class held.

·Him and his parents often go on LGBTQ+ marches wearing clothes with colours that represent their flags. Michiko often joins them with her parents too.

·He often steals Michiko's scarf just to wear it.