Hideki Kagarin headcannons

My baby 💕 Actually, the nextgenronpa cast are all my babies.

·He drinks too much women respect juice.

·A good cook, but can't cook something too fancy.

·Respects males, but doesn't really approach them.

·Demiromantic Asexual cis male. (I kinda wanna make an OC just to get him a girlfriend. Same with Yuri ;-;)

·Uses a lot of emojis when texting.

·Uses Reddit to mostly post about the universe and debunk dumb arguments with logic.

·DEFINITELY has the Asexual flag on the wall. And Yuri is very much proud of his little gremlin.

·The male he respects the most is Eijirou because yes.

·Very touch starved because he loves hugs and cuddles.

·Gets easily triggered and/or stressed.

·He loves sweets, and is the only thing that can calm him down when he's triggered or stressed.

·Was bullied because he was the 'rich kid', so he grew up with social anxiety. And since they were mostly boys, it only fueled his hate for men more until the killing game

·It takes him a while to get his hair done, so he wakes up early just to do it. (Somehow, his hair colour is natural)

·Likes fluffy things.

·He used to have a pet rabbit named 'Shiro', but the maids had to end up releasing it because one of them was allergic to rabbits and bunnies. He ended up getting a pet hamster named 'Chi' instead.

·A make-up expert. Like, he knows how to do amazing make-up.