Seishirou Mekaru headcannons

·As we know, he's a trans male (FTM). His old name was Seiko, but his new name was idea of her mom (Mikako)

·He owns a Ouija Board he keeps hidden in his room. Only Mikako knows, but she lets him keep it.

·Enjoys board games with his family. They're like, one of the calmest families that can play Monopoly.

·Much to everyone's surprise, he doesn't really enjoy gory shows. He actually feels sick at the sight of blood, he just knows how to cover it up and/or hold it to make it look like he's fine

·He owns contacts, but he preffers wearing glasses.

·Chiyumi is like his break rock, he can always go to her when he's feeling dysphoric.

·He's actually amazing with children.

·Him and Eijirou are happily dating. He's not the one who wears the pants in the relationship tho ;) (One of Eijirou's parents is Sora, what did y'all expect?)

·He's very much socially akward, it took him a lot to open up to his classmates.

·He listens to Shawn Mendes and Ed Sheeran.

·Him, Eijirou, Michiko, Asami, Eisaku & Etsuya play Genshin together sometimes. He mains Xiao.

·He's most definitely a Redditor, y'all can't convince me otherwise.

·He's actually into folklore and ancient traditions, and legends, like Hachishakusama. Poor Eijirou has to sit through with him when he watches those kind of videos. But how can he say no to his excited face?

·Speaking of folklore, him, Chiyumi and Mikako have a whole Twitter account dedicated to that. Rei just likes to be in the sidelines and read their posts with a smile.

·He knows how to edit pictures to a standard level, like, he's not a god, but he isn't bad either.

·And, because he knows how to do that, he likes to prank Etsuya with those kind of edited pictures.

·The one with the best handwriting in the whole class.

·He has a sweet tooth.

·Rei is a bit strict when it comes to his grades, but she's proud of him.

·Misgender him on purpose? PlEaSe, you don't want creepily smiling Eijirou to be at your doorstep with a trustworthy baseball bat.