Miho Iranami headcannons

·As we know, she is transgender too (MTF). Her old name was Makoto.

·Before she was scouted as the Ultimate Physical Therapist, she was planning on becoming a nurse or a doctor.

·She was actually trained by Mikan and Seiko on how to do autopsies, not only by her mother (Kanata)

·Her and Tomoko are dating.

·She likes listening to Caleb Hyles, annapantsu, AmaLee, Cami-Cat, OR30, etc., but also loves Disney songs :3

·Definitely tried pranking her mothers once. It did not go well.

·I believe she is a Biromantic Bisexual, but is just attracted to morons (*cpugh cough* Tomoko *cough cough*)

·She's amazing with children, like, she's a natural.

·Need help with homework? She can do it in 10 minutes if she knows what's about. If not, maybe 25-30 minutes.

·She likes watching Disney movies with Tomoko.

·Cuddles are a must if you are dating her. Tomoko knows that very well.

·Very fluent in languages. She can speak in, idk, chinese, and you would think she's from China.

·She has a small notebook full of jokes to tell Tomoko when she feels sad.

·She rarely feels dysphoric. This woman is very much confident when it comes to her gender identity.

·Bottom, bottom, bottom- Nah, if Tomoko and Miho were to ever get in the mood, she'd actually be a switch. 

·She's interested in the different types of religions too.