Rintaro Tomori headcannons

·He loves both coffee and tea

·He's actually pretty brave. It doesn't take one jumpscare to scare him, it's actually pretty hard.

·Very dramatic. He's a drama king.

·His hands are like butter. If he isn't careful, objects will start flying.

·Very touch starved

·Homoromantic Asexual. Feels repulsed by the idea of having sex and Satoshi understands.

·He likes wearing dresses because he feels pretty in them

·If you ever play Splatoon with him, you better hope he isn't in the enemy team. He isn't the son of the Ultimate Sniper for nothing.

·Constantly steals snacks from the kitchen. Kizuna had to put a lock, and that even did not work.

·He brews coffee for him and Satoshi since the butler preffers coffee.

·(SPOILERS!) Although he did forgive Saeki for killing him, he holds some resentment for him, it's not that much. He does hold a lot of resentment for Etsuya because Saeki got executed, and feels bad for Satoshi, since the bounty hunter left him.

·Listens to edit audios on repeat, that's the only thing in his music playlist and it concerns Satoshi.

·Likes to play with Satoshi's hair a lot. He's actually a good hairstyler

·On the weekends, he watches cowboy shows with his mothers. Kizuna isn't into them a lot, but she thinks they're funny.

·He actually has a lot of scars on his chest and back, and it makes him sad, because he thinks they're ugly.

·He found the short club's secret club house, and got kicked out. Off the tree. Almost broke his arm. Eijirou and Miho are the only ones who feel sorry.