Asami Uehara headcannons + Skits cuz bored af

·She's into true crime, and most of her Youtube History are solved cases and murder mysteries

·DON'T play Flicker with her or any games that involve murder mysteries, she isn't called Ultimate Detective for nothing.

·She has a crush on Eisaku, and Ayuka is the only one who knows because she vented to her. (So Eijirou and Ayuka could set them up, who knows?)

·She listens to K-Pop most of the time, although she does like Imagine Dragons and Sabrina Carpenter.

·She used to date someone, but they broke up because it didn't work. Although the two remained friends afterwards.

·Somehow, she has a lot of patience

·She is ambidextrous

·This girl has a lot of endurance when it comes to alcohol. You can give her, like, 7 or 8 bottles to drink, and she'd still feel ok.

·It takes a while for her to get triggered, but just... don't squidbag her in Splatoon. She threw the controller to the wall once.

·She likes to write on her free time. Most of her stories are about missing cases or murder mysteries. She doesn't want to publish them because she wants them to be private.

·She also has an Instagram account dedicated to investigating ongoing cases and trying to help the police.

·She was trained by Kyoko Kirigiri because she, like her father, wants to stop crime.

·She knows a lot of languages.

·Onmiromantic Bisexual, cis female. That's it.

·Likes anime. Prefferably shonen jump.

·She likes stuffed animals. She has a few in her room.

·Her, Michiko, Seishirou, Chiyumi and Kojo are childhood friends because Tsurugi, Rei and Teruya. But since they're in the killing game, their memories got erased (I hc that they're in a simulation like the SDRA2 cast)

·Her, Seishiro and Michiko used to visit each other's houses and just stay in their rooms, cuddling, watching a movie or just talking about things

Now... The skits!

Ayuka: Can I have a sip of that water?
Michiko: It's not water.
Ayuka: Vodka! I like your style-
Michiko: It's vinegar.
Ayuka: What?
Michiko: It's vinegar. Pussy

Eijirou: WHAT IS THIS GAME, DUDE?!
Eisaku: *Quiet*
Asami: *Laughing*
Eijirou: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!- GIVE. ME. A. GREEN. CARD! WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?! HOLY SHIT! *Puts down a green*
Asami: *Puts down a green reverse*
Eisaku: Asami, don't do it-
Eijirou: I DON'T HAVE A GREEN!
Asami: *Laughing her ass off*
Eijirou: *Insert painful screech*

Saeki: *Falls from the ceiling*
Eijiro: Hey Saeki
Saeki: Hey lil' bro...
Eijirou: 😐
Saeki:
 That hurt ;-;

Tomoko: I'm just mad that they didn't make a Jump In 2...
Seishiro:...
Tomoko: Like, the story is there-
Seishiro: Not on my sister's funeral!

Etsuya: Eijirou, your speech was so good!
Eijirou: Oh, I didn't even like, try, it was like, improvi-
Etsuya: Oh my god! Why can't you just take the freaking COMPLIMENT?!

Asami: Look at this lazy motherfucker-
Eisaku: *Fell asleep on a metal thing with something right above his face*
Asami: *Hits the metal with a hammer*
Eisaku: *Bolts up and hits his head* Ow... God...

Michiko: So, I gave this frog a blueberry, and now he won't let go of it.
*Points at Tomoko hugging Miho and leaning her head on the blue haired girl's body*
She loves it *Happy*