Michiko Ootori headcannons

Bow down to the tall queen, you ants!

·She loves watching TCC videos with Etsuya. She likes when he hugs her arm, scared.

·Since Etsuya steals her scarf, she steals his neckerchief.

·She always has a small bag with lollipops on her pocket incase she wants one

·Pours milk before cereal (If y'all fight in the comments, I swear-)

·She worked once at a stripper club just to get money to buy Etsuya something expensive.

·One of the smartest people out there, she just doesn't use her brain that much.

·She likes watching bridezillas. It just makes her laugh, especially when she's not having a good day.

·Very good at gardening.

·She's not very good at cooking, so Etsuya is teaching her. Sometimes it ends on a flour fight, but they have fun nonetheless.

·She likes watching entitled people being dumbass and making fun of them with Etsuya.

·She has a big sweet tooth. Syobai and Teruya have to hide candies from her often.

·She uses a perfume with a mix of different citrus

·A party crasher. She crashed a birthday party just to steal gifts, and it was not the first time she did it.

·Knows a lot of languages. Since she's a saleswoman, Teruya and her went to language classes so they could expand their business.

·She can hold her ground when it comes to drinking. Only Asami can beat her.

·She listens to rock and metal mainly