Satoshi Hatano headcannons

·This beautiful baby boi over here knows how to handle weapons since Akane taught him incase he needed to defend himself

·The fastest in the class. Him and Eijiro often have friendly races.

·Has a lot of resistance when it comes to alcohol, he's almost as good as Asami.

·Often hums random songs while cooking or cleaning.

·Talking about cooking. His food tastes godly. It's like god made it for you.

·Has the cleanest room out of the whole cast.

·He likes listening to jazz, classical music, blues... He loves the old music style. But he also listens to current artists like Panic! At The Disco, Lindsey Stirling, Rachie, etc.

·He likes drawing doodles on his skin. It's a habit he had as a kid, and he didn't get rid of it.

·Likes going on Reddit just to go on wholesome subreddits and take the memes and send it to the class via their groupchat. (Grace does this, but any type of memes)

·Went to an Area 51 raid with her mothers. It was pure chaos. Still goes to some though.

·He wears contacts 'cause he has a shitty vision.

·Likes wearing oversized/baggy clothes because comfortable (can confirm that)

·Very touch starved. Him and Rintaro cuddle for at least an hour or so (and that's the minimum)

·Homoromantic Homosexual that uses he/him or they/them.

·He has a phobia of needles, so it took Rintaro a lot of convincing to get him all his shots.

·Yes, he and Rintaro are dating, because they are the gays UwU

·Just walks away from chaos.

·HAS scolded his bf for having a trashy room several times.

·Honestly, both him and Ayuka are, like, the parents of the whole class.

·Can't stand bright lights, it damages his sight.