Narumi Magorobi headcannons

·Drama kid alert, drama kid alert. Was the leader of the drama club in middle school.

·Often says quotes from plays, but just when the situation requires them.

·Heteroromantic Asexual (Doesn't see the need for sex, but will have if partner desires.)

·You bet your ass she goes to all of her boyfriend's matches and cheers so loud she almost loses her voice. She is very proud of him, and will admit it out loud.

·She has a very large fanbase, and she loves them. She treats them like if they were her unofficial children.

·Her and Miho have some meetings and discuss good jokes, you can't tell me otherwise.

·She likes diving in funny subreddits with Saeki just to make fun of entitled people and karens. 

·You bet your ass she has a full shelf with just movies and musicals. Her and Saeki have movie weekends and just watch them while having either icecream, popcorn, chips or any snacks/food. Sometimes they even say the lines of the character.

·Hideki does her make-up before she performs.

·She gets very triggered easily. You'd think she'd be a calm person since Kokoro is one of her mothers, but nope!

·Has a pet fish because Emma spoils her a bit too much.

·She LOOOOVES Disney. Especially Encanto. Most of the movies she and Saeki watch are from Disney (65%, since the kickboxer is also into other movies.)

·Gets jumpscared very easily, and she always hugs whatever she has next to her when it happens. Mostly, it's Saeki.

·She often treats Saeki's wounds after his fights, sometimes they are really bad that she has to stich them (with Miho's help)