Part 2: Gremlin's home

^^ got that off reddit 

trigger warnings: swearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

After a full night through the nether and the dream smp I pulled out the map to Tommy's house, thats when I reached the area that was supposedly meant to be Tommy's house. I hop of Skilk and look everywhere and thats when two doors burst open from the side of a hill.
"Y/N!  WOMAN" 
"TOMMY! CHILD"
He grumbled at his opening words. I giggled and gave him a hug. I was quite resistent on telling him about my plan with dream seeing them two were mortal enemies.

"Come inside to my humble home" Tommy said in a fancy accent opening the doors for me. It was cute and had a strange smell. The walls were stacked up in unorgazied chests. He sat me down on the red checkered couch and handed me what I thought was tea, but really just some hot water. I'm not sure what I was expecting, he is a literal child. I mutter a thanks before Tommy sits in the arm chair across from me.
"What brings you here? Especially after hearing the news about Wilbur? Also in general you don't like the dream smp since government and shit but then again there is none at the moment with ugly ass green bitch in prison" He rambled on with not suspicion but just worry of why her sister had shown up at his home.
"No reason, thought I'd stay here for a bit since I heard a lot has cleared up can spend some time with my little brother. But I will be making a temporary home since it stinks here" I say with a smile. Tommy makes a face then chuckles, I laugh with him. It's times like these I enjoy having a younger one in my life. Suddenly a ring went off. 
"That would be my soup! I'll be right back" he said before waddling away. Maybe thats what the smell was. I was proved right when a bowl of brown and green mush was placed on my lap. 
"Oh Tommy, I've already ate!" I say hurrily. 
"No no, take a sip" What was this kid thinking its literally mush how the frack will I 'sip' this. I bring it to my lips and take some in my mouth. 
I've never wanted to throw up so bad.
"This is wonderful, thanks kid" I say my voice cracking from the disgust. He smiles proudly and I grab my bag and head to the spare bedroom. It was cramped but it would last the couple days untill I made my house.

I change into some comfier clothes and head out to explore. crops were randomly placed and it looked so much more cramped then when I first arrived. I rememered bad's house so I headed to the direction of it and it brought so much nostalgia to me. Things were different in good and bad ways, it felt like so much life was sucked out of here, its cramped with buildings but it was quiet, you could occasionally hear people. whilst walking I see a huge hotel. It was named the TommyInnit hotel. "ofcourse" I think while walking grinning at the thought of Tommy most likely making someone build it for him. My head was turned to the Hotel and I couldnt see where I was going.

THUMP! I fall back from the contact gripping my head. i look to see what or who it was. Infront of me was a woman. She had half brown hair and white fluffly hair. I could tell from the large ram horns she was a sheep hybrid. I get up immediately and pulled her up.
"Hi" I say awkwardily scratching the back of my neck.
"why Hello there lovely" she says with a smile. "Never seen someone like you around here" It was probably a bit of a suprise. My dark wings were out behind me and my eyes had a slight red tint to them. I giggled from her reaction.
"I'm y/n Minecraft" I say proudly. Her mouth fell open.
"NO WAY! I've heard of you! Not just from Tommy but also in the villages, heard you're a great fighter" she says and winks.
"Trained by the greatest" I smile and wink back. She grabs my hand and pulls me into a Mcpuffy. It smelt great, like any other fast food store but without a loud play place and the occasional throw up. I sat down on the couch nearest to me and the window and Puffy passed me a nice meal. "Thank you so much! You really didn't have to!" I say while also pulling some gold from my bag and placing it in her hands. 
"No No this was a little welcome gift take it back" She said shoving her fist into my hands. I cross my arms untill she accepts it. I smile. 

"So what brings you here?" she asks with her elbows on the table one hand holding up her head.
I wasn't sure if she was pro bringing back Wilbur or not seeing that it was a contriversial topic. I also didn't know if I should tell her about the whole dream plan seeing my plan B and Cs where a bit more of trusting dream and most the people I said hello to seemed so glad with Dream in prison. It did also sort of make me scared seeing how this one man was so intimidating to so many, but then again Techno is like that. He looks incredibly scary but he has the softest heart. I finally made the decision to talk to her about initial plan for getting the revive book but leaving that part out.
"I want to become a gaurd for the pandora's vault"

"oh?" she said.
"Yeah, haven't been doing much so I thought this would be cool" I say with a sigh. So far she suspected nothing. She nods and I pack my bad and head back on the bridge to bad's. I promised to see her again and she also volunteered to help me make my house. 

I walked for about 20 minuted after I saw the iconic white mansion and broke into a full sprint. When I first joined the smp, before all the L'manberg disc shit, Badboyhalo was a great friend of mine. He and I would hang out and I would bully Skeppy. I related to the guy a lot seeing we were both special in ways. I was basically an angel hybrid and he was a demon. It was funny how it was almost oppisite in a way. Bad was a demon but hes such a pure soul, he would even yell at me for swearing meanwhile I was basically an angel hybrid and I went off stealing and killing stupid sexist village folks.

I saw the horned man cleanings his pool in the front and I hugged the 10ft devilman down to the ground.  I got up and sat on his stomach. That's when he was able to see who on earth just double downed him.
"Y/N NO FREAKING WAY OH MY GOD OH MY OH SKEPPY GET THE CAMERA SKEPPY HURRY OH MY GOD SKEPPY COME OUT LOOK ITS Y/N OH MY SKEPPY OH *inhale exhale inhale exhale* SKEPPY YOU GOTTA GET OUT HERE LOOK" bad yells whilst pulling me in for another hug. He clearly hadn't changed his joyous mood. half a second later someone fell on my back. I let out a hmph. 
"Y/N HIIIIII" Skeppy yell in my ear. I giggled being sandwiched inbetween the two boys. Skeppy was also special. He had a rare disease which made him skin form ores. Lucky for him he atleast got a nice looking ore. Shards of diamonds protruded out his skin. It never really was a problem and it actually looked pretty cool. 

It felt just as the same with what happened with Puffy. The house arrangement had changed a bit, but it was still mainly empty. I still think it was stupid making a mansion when you cant even fill it up. We laughed and talked and even after my denys I had another meal. It had gotten late. They had asked about why I was there and I gave the same answer I did with Puffy and thankfully they believed it. 

The moon was bright and my eyes were getting droopy from the lack of sleep. "I'll see you soon bad" I say while waving him goodbye. I finally arrived back to Tommy's house where he was asleep on the couch. I scooped him up, even though he was a taller than me, I still had the strength. I placed him on his bed in his bedroom. 
I flinched when I heard a skchhhrrr noise above me. In a glass casing was a large mob spider? there was a little sign that read "shroud". "Well hello shroud" I whisper to the spider while closing the door to Tommy's room and heading to mine. I changed out of my clothes and into sleeping ones and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the piss colored pillows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
lmao first a/n lets gooooo
I had written some stories and now just had the thought of "fuck it" lets publish something so heres this haha. But in all seriousness I should thank some of my friends and also some AMAZING writers (like no shit their books are perfection) that deserve all the recognition :)

CHECK THESE GUYS OUT :DD

itsmesiser

Writerz_Write

QueenBee_pollen3

Redd_Luna

rileyowrites

No cap literally pro writers ^^^ 

anyways have a nice day/night drink some food and eat some water :)