Part 4: Hired

^^tinyacid on tumblr

tw ~ gore, swearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:
A rush of lightness went through my body. I felt like I was flying but I was brought back to life when I landed in a new area. I walk towards the large desk in the front of the hall. The man behind it grabs his SAM name badge and his trident as he walks out from behind the desk and stood infront leaning on it. "Who might you be" he said pointing the trident at me.

"I am y/n Minecraft"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov:

Sam was a bit taken back from my confidence. "Well uh, y/n why are you here at the pris-"
"I want to become a guard here Sam" I cut him off.
"Well, it isn't that simple you need the pape-" once again I cut the green haired man off by slamming the pages I brought with me on his desk. He went back behind the desk and looked through the sheets. He would read a couple paragraphs then look up from the pages to look at me and then back to the sheets. 

I had my arms crossed and looked around the large room. The place was nice. It was covered with obsidian, some of it crying obsidian which I've never seen before. The whole place was rather chilly. It reminded me of late nights sleeping under the stars. 
"Well y/n" Sam called me out of my trance. "This looks good. I'll have to do some finalising and you'll start with smaller easier jobs untill I can trust you enough to do bigger jobs for me".
"Wait so I got the job?" I asked eagerly. 
"Yes, you got the job y/n" he answered softly sitting on his desk now. 
I forget everything and throw my arms around him in a tight hug. Sam tenses before hugging back. I realise how I'd let my guard down and also I probably now seem like an extra person. I might just be over exaggerating. I immediately pull away and clear my throat.

"Well thanks Sam for this oppurtunity" I say.
"Anytime, it would be nice to have a helper and someone who is also more skilled to my level"
"better than your level" I cough. He raises his eyebrow before continuing.
"Tomorrow around this time I should get everything ready for you, so we can chat how everything will work this time tomorrow so you will start working from Sunday or Monday, up to you. But I must say, it doesn't say anywhere on your resume why you want to have this job?"
"o-oh?" 

While replying I had two things I wanted to say, I want to do something good for this world and I need something to occupy my time. I was of course not gonna tell him I'm only here so I can get the revive book so I can bring back my brother then just leave and live the rest of my life with them. So I ended up with this response
"I want the world to occupy- I mean I want a good time" I stop for a second before replying once more. "I want to do something good and I also need something to occupy my time so this job works". He looked relieved after I fixed my wording up. 

"Sounds great! One more question before I'll be out of your hair." I nod to tell him to continue.
"Do you have any relations with dream, and what are some other relations you have with people on the dream smp and greater dream smp?"
Should I tell him, I mean it wouldn't hurt? It shouldn'truin plans.
"Well I'm the third child in the sbi family, you're probably aware of my brothers. I've been living with Techno and Phil and also sometimes at this place called Kinoko Kingdom. I've rarely talked to Dream. I moved out of L'manburg after the first couple of months it was created. We only ever seen eachother or occasionally fought during the early wars. I'd seen him a bit before L'manburg's second blow up after the death of Schlatt. We'd really only have small talk". Now I think about it, Dream and I are kinda similar, we like to blow stuff up, we're fans of chaos.

"Do you know his close friends, George and Sapnap?" Sam asked.
"Well I've seen them at Kinoko, we aren't that close but I would call them both mutuals or even friends" I replied.

Karl is special, just like me and Bad so most special's are aware of eachother, so Karl was a great friend of mine, I'd visit him quite occasionally where we'd watch cartoons and I'd also let Karl vent to me. He had a couple issues going on with his marriage recently. His memory was also getting worse and worse each time he time traveled. Me and George got close once he started coming to Kinoko like me, he has a house there now for when he stays longer. We usually muck around and make fun of Sapnap who was also a friend I'd joke with. But for jobs sake I called them mutuals, just incase being close with them was an issue. I felt a pinge of guilt, I never told Karl that I'd be leaving for a while.

Sam wrote what I told him in notes before speaking "That's all I need" with a soft smile.
"Do you think I could meet Dream before I start working?" I ask Sam. He scratched the back of his neck while coming up with a conclusion.
"You can have a short one, don't tell him you'll be working here or else he'll watch your every move to see how he can use them against you"
"O-ok" I reply surprised how smart this dream really is.

"Follow me" he says. I follow him into a locker room with and ender chest and some normal ones. "Empty all your stuff in these chest". I nod and take off most my armour, throwing my weapons in, my satchel and other small weapons I had on me to show Sam he should really trust me. I threw the knife in my combat boots out, the one in my sleeve, the bow underneath my armour and finally my chest plate. I felt weirdly naked with all these off me. Sam's eyes where widened by the amount of weaponary I had on me.
"I'm a large pvper" I say.
"I can tell, also adding the fact your the famous 3rd sbi kid" He replies whilst leading me toward a wall.

I tilt my head wondering why he's showing me a wall. With a swipe of a card, the wall cracks open soon into a whole entrance. "After you" Sam says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

anuther one
lets goooooooooo 
I'm on that grindd
next chapter you'll get dream dw

i ate some of my meds at night because i forgot and then i just didnt sleep the whole night
Kinda stupid on my end :/ i spent the night trying to get the strings of my pants to do a full circle it failed

ANYWAYS sleep because you need it

as always eat some water and drink some food <333