Part 12: Comfort trio

^^^ my new wallpaper :)

THERES GONNA BE SWEARING IN THIS BOOK IM TOO TIRED TO KEEP DOING TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR ONLY SWEARING IF YOU DONT LIKE L'SWEARING DONT READ THIS BOOK I NEED TO BLEACH MY LANGUAGE WHY AM I STILL IN CAPSLOCK FUCK ok anyways yeah :)

tw - none other then that ^^^ but thats just gonna be the case for the rest of the book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov
I stretch arms and try to get up only to be pushed back down by none other then Sapnap. Sapnap was spooning me and Quackity was spooning Sapnap, and Karl was spooning Quackity. And also George. George was sectioned off on the far end just fast asleep. The wholesomeness was killing me. I snuggle back into Sapnap's chest making him tighten his grip on my waist. I didn't waste a second to fall back asleep.

(time skip owo)

I was awoken by quackity sitting on top of me, shaking me awake.
"Wake uuuuuupppp" He groaned.  I push him off of me and sit up. It seems like me and George where the only two left asleep. I get up and change into one of George's hoodies I found. I walk back down stairs meeted with a very heated makeout session between Karl and Sapnap. I didn't wanna ruin the moment so I took a full 180 and went to the bathroom.

After freshening up,  I go back to the main room where the trio were watching their morning cartoons. I shove myself inbetween Karl and Quackity who immediately wrapped themselves around me the second I got comfortable. I smile holding them closer.
"Hey I wanna be included" Sapnap whined. 
"I know" Karl perked up. He presses a button and the seat I was on began lifting my feet. Sapnap came and sat inbetween my legs as I played with his hair.

Dream pov:
I had the best sleep I've ever had in a while. That bed was a lot comfortable with sheets and pillows and blankets. While laying on there, my mind drifted to when y/n visited most recently. She said she's gonna take me out the prison, well she plans to. It'd be so good if I just tried to escape then, it'd be an easy leave. But something about doing that made me feel guilty. Y/n had made my life so much easier here, I saw her more as a friend, but I shut down those feelings seeing she was a guard and I was just a stupid prisoner. My mind couldn't wrap around why she seemed to resignate with me too. I have so many questions. My thoughts were interrupted by Sam.

"Eat up" He said chucking the potatoes at me. One of them hit me on my head and god damn it hurt. 
"Jeez" I mumble. I sit down on the bed and began munching through the potato.
He walks into the vault and I shrink into the corner. I watch his moves as he places a Music box next to the sink. 
"I'm trying to make y/n's stay here better so there's gonna be a music box, she'll bring her own discs. You better not use this as a way to toy with Tommy or else things will be a lot harder for you in here" He says as he lifts my face with the tip of his sword. I let out a whimper but he doesnt stop. He eventually pulls away, heading off as I rub my chin in pain. What. A. Dick.

Y/n pov:

I finally arrived back to the dream smp after my time at Kinoko. I missed it there. I've realised in the Dream smp, I'm no ones favourite. Everyone has somebody, I'm no one's first. Dream doesn't have anyone, that might be why I'm so attracted to him. But he's a prisoner and I'm a guard. How on earth would he love me. I brush it off as I grab some stuff and head back out of my house to meet Punz.
"Hey Punzo" I chuckle at the blonde who was desperately try to put his jewlery on. Man did he like gold.
"haha hey y/n" He giggled turning around to meet me. We begin our stroll around. I loved all the pride decorations scattered around.

We chatted for a while and I brought up a topic that was on my mind.
"Punz, what's your relationship with Dream?"
"Hm? Oh, yeah your a warden now you probably wanna know ay?"
"You don't have to say if you don't want to" I mumble.
"No no its ok. Me and Dream. Well you see, during the little disc war that happened, Tommy paid me a lot of money for me to save him. He gave me more then Dream gives me. God knows where that kid gets it" He giggles before continuing, "So y'know I went with most of the whole of Dream smp and he was taken to prison. I regret it. That day I lost a friend over some extra money. I hope he's fine though. How's he holdin up?"
"He's different. Not that cocky smart phsyco Dream everyone knows. That prison did something to him. He's learnt. I believe he shouldnt be put in there. He just needs to accept the fact, what he did was wrong and he should regret it, which he does"
"You seem to really like him" Punz chuckles.
"W-what no I just think he should- no I don't even. Shut up"
Punz bursts out in laughter. "Ok y/n, ok".

On the way I fetch some food from the neighbouring village. Punz needed to go somewhere there so I drop him off and head to the Prison to give Sam the snackeroos. I walk through the portal and am meeted with a very hard working Sam. 
"Hey Sam!" I smile. 
"Hey y/n! Whats up?" 
I place the food on his desk.
"Aw, you didn't have to"
"It's ok" 
"I also have something for you, not to give but you'll get it soon"
"What is it"
"I've decided because your staying nights here that you can have a music box. I've placed one in the cell, you just bring your discs"
"YES SAM THANK YOU" I say as I throw my hand around his torso. He chuckles and pats my back.
"See you soon n/n"
"See ya creeper boy"

I arrive back home and see ghostbur still attempting to read. 
"Y/n, it's quite hard to read a story with just pictures, can you give me a summary of it so that it makes a bit more sense?" Ghostbur asks. I look at the cover and it's The masquerade, a personal favourite of mine.
"Ghostbur this is about a time traveller who travels back at this time when there was a masquerade ball happening. In the masquerade they realised people were going missing. They soon realised that each time the lights went out someone would die. They had to try figure out who was the culprit of the massacre. Eventually it was just the time traveler, host and his butler left. Karl realised that it was him and his butler who were killing people. They were feeding the dead, to this large egg. Just before Karl was killed and given to the egg, he was sucked to the inbetween where his adventure became a book and he returned to the present with a little less memory then he went with"
Ghostbur lets out a long woah.
"Is Karl the time traveller real?" He asks.
"Maybe" I wink.

"Y'know there was an egg a little before you came here n/n" Ghostbur says.
"Really?"
"Yeah, it began brain washing people, somehow Tommy was imune but a lot of people like Bad got brain washed. Eventually Quackity and Techno destroyed the egg" 
It made sense because Techno left a little before I came here for "Business purposes" but I brushed it off.
"Well that makes sense doesn't it?" I chuckle. Ghostbur cocks his head to the side in confusion. "Well these stories are true, the happened in the past. We never saw the egg break in the Masquerade so it clearly stayed intact untill Techno and Quackity broke it"
"That makes sense, also the pictures now make a lot of sense".

I leave ghostbur to read and finish off my dinner. I give him a blanket and head to my bed before falling asleep to the sounds of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
YOOO another chapter
hope you are all doing fine because you are hot and deserve to be doin fine. 
Anyways I hope I get this story finished in a couple months because I plan to do
a royalty au one and a more early L'manburg one. Gimme thoughts ples

ANYWAYS

sleep if its late please 
Drink some food and eat some water

amen

sorry

pogchamp