Part 39: 35+34

unrelated title dw this chapter dont got anything to do with 69ing

(lord forgive me for  the next chapter to write
YOU GUYS ARE SO GOD DAMN HORNY)

tw - 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I roll out of bed. Shiiii- I've got to see revivebur today. Honestly that nights sleep was so good I don't remember a thing. My eyes still tired and swollen I shove the small bathroom door open with my elbow. I start washing my face. The warm water was like a blaket. The urge to just become small and sit in the sink is at large.

"Ahem. Y/n?" I turn around to see Dream in only a towel wrapped around his waist. I go lightening speed trying to get out of the bathroom which takes a while because A. I'm half asleep and B. I locked the door. After a minute of bumping into myself I'm out. I shove the door behind me close. Jumping into the bed, I groan into my hands. Casual Y/n. Fucking it up for herself. 

I hear the door swing open and a sudden warmth fill the room. 
"You know princess, if you wanna see you can just ask?" I hear his cocky voice say. I roll over into the pillows and groan. I feel a weight shift on the bed. "So what's the plan for today?" He asks calmly. I take me head out of my pillows to turn to him only wearring a pair of grey sweatpant. My god was this man built regardless of being in prison for a while.  "Still staring Y/n? Once again if you want me to flip you over and fuck you till you scream my name, please do let me know." He says cooly. 

"WHAT?" I yell. He chuckles and gets up.

"I don't repeat myself y/n. Come down for breakfast." He says and closes the door. There I was left. Awfully fucking flustered. What even was that? Hot. I mean what.

I sigh picking myself out of bed and slipping into some cleaner clothes. It feels like in the 20 minutes since I've woken up, drained my battery of wanting to do shit today. Especially meeting Wilbur.

I trod down the stairs and made my way to the cabin of Techno's.  I shove the door and melt into my chair.

"Morning mate!" Phil says greeting me as he piles pancakes onto a plate. I fix my posture happy to see f/f (Favourite food) placed at my usual seat. I take a seat. Clay and the rest of the family join me.

"So mates, whats the plan for today?" Phil asks with a mouth full of food. I bite my lip trying to think of what to say. I'm meant to visit Wilbur. I don't wantt to.

"Well I wanna catch up with the boys, Sap and George so I'll probably head there. Y/n will be coming with me?" He turns to me in a questioning manner.

"No." I reply harshly. The calmness on my face slips away leaving an angry frown. 

"Why not?" Dream asks.

"I said no." I say loudly this time turning to face him. I turn my head to see Phil and Techno shocked by my outburst. "Excuse me," I mutter and make my way to get dressed into some warm 

I make my way into the sand gripping my quiver harshly. I'm not over what Sapnap said to me. I hear a thumping in the crunchy snow. "Dream I don't want company right no-"

"Uhh I'm not Dream." I turn around to see the massive frame of the piglin hybrid.

"Oh hello Techno." I say quietely.

"Your not going to see Wilbur today aren't you?" 

"No Techno it's just I can't-"

"Y/n would you rather be in the house whilst I tell Phil you and Tommy's plan caused his son he killed to be revived by your little boyfriend?" I feel my blood run cold.

"First of all it wasn't my fucking plan. Tommy lied to me. Secondly Techno if you do that I'll run you over."

"Give me a set date when you'll go. If you don't go then, I'll tell Phil." 

"Fine. Tomorrow." I grip my quiver and keep walking. 

"You've grown so old," Techno sighs. I come to a halt. He spoke with such pain and desperation. The reminder of what he's going through slips back into my head. He shouldn't be loathing in my problems, he should be enjoying the rest of his life. 

I trail my lags behind each other standing very close to the big guy. Suddenly I wrap my arms around him. My hearing heightens. The sound of the birds and the whistling of the wind passing through the trees. This is nice.

< Little hunting Time skip >

I pushed open the door to me and Dream's side of the cabin the smile on my face still present. I grip the rabbits foot in my hand. I go upstairs to see Dream mid getting dressed.

"OH SHIT SORRY." I slam the door shut behind me. I wait patiently till I hear a small 'come in' come from the room. I walk back in. 

The tension was awfully thick. I walk up to him as he stands in the middle of the room arms crossed, unimpressed. "H-here." I pass him the rabbits foot. I feel him sigh and tighten his grip on the little gift. 

"Why won't you come with me."  fuck piss shit fuck shit.

"Me and Sapnap are having a bit of an issue at the moment," I say out in a breath finally telling the truth and taking a seat the edge of the bed. I can see the small 'o' on dream's face.

"I see. Do you want to go over it?" 

"Not really. It's over now but it still kinda feels like crap." I take off my cloak which pulls my shirt up with it till its showing my bra. I quickly pull it down, I look up to see Dream staring. I roll my eyes mentally.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." 

I grab a book from the bookshelf. Suddenly i feel two hands on my wrist pull me away from the bookshelf and onto the free wall.

"What are you doing to me y/n," Dream says breathlessly, his hands gripping my wrists above my head.

"I. Uh... I-I"

"You what? You can't keep teasing me like this Y/n. I might just crack and my hands won't leave you." I just stare into those green eyes. Lust. Nothing but pure lust is seen in his emeral green eyes.

He pulls away. "I'll be back in the afternoon." With that he leaves. I could feel my face radiate with heat. I slowly sit back on my bed laying in the covers. I open the book but the only thing my mind is reading is dream's actions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

YOU KNOW WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS BABE

lord forgive me you horny horny people.

anyways heres a lil build up

might be a while till the next chapter i want to make it good yk ;)

LOTS OF LOVE;

zoomer <3 :)