Part 40🥳: to love and to make love

TRIGGER WARNING: [SMUT] and gore

you asked for it so shut your ass up also dont get your pickle in a tickle it starts of sad :p 

ALSO SHE LONGGGGG look at this long ahh chapter

_______________________________________

I wake up stretching my legs and arms from that ethereal nap. I fold the page of the book I was reading and put it on the night stand. I head downstairs hearing a loud muffled noise coming from... below me? I rush outside instantly remembering about the syndicate. 

I head towards the secretive hole covered in snow and hop into the once strong hold. The noise of yelling attracts me to where I should go. I hop over the silverfish going for my ankles and finally reach the syndicate room.

Nikki, techno, Phil and Tubbo sit on their respective seats except Tubbo on Ranboo's. The room silences once I step in.

"Whats going on?" I ask looking at Nikki for answers.

"Phil wants to shut down the sydicate," she says roughly. 

"Why?" I make my way to a free seat.

"Well so many of the members are gone and going. What's the point, we don't have goals, we won't ever get a free world of anarchy. If you want so much freedom your better off dead!" Phil raises his voice near the end.

"He makes a point," I sigh.

"No he does not. You guys are my closest thing to family." Nikki mumbles, turning to Tubbo who also nods in agreement. I scrunch my nose in confusement.

"You guys think if the sydicate is over we just automatically hate you all?" I scoff amused, "obviously you guys are more to us than members to a little group."

"You won't see us more," Nikki mumbles. "People don't like us so much. For no exact reason. He's lost everything yet he gets rude stares from others." She motions to Tubbo who fiddles with his fingers.

"So what? Do you guys seek power from being in the syndicate? Nikki, Tubbo, soon enough its gonna be just you guys. I hate to admit it but time has been. . .  a big bitch lately. You both are such strong independant people. You need to start using that, using the power you both have within you," I say as the hurt slips from my words. The room was silent as they all let my words sink in. Techno sat uncomfortably in his seat, knowing this conversation was probably in need because of him.  "Hey tech I needed some help with something by the way," I called to him. He nods getting up. I wave goodbye before leaving with the brute man.

"Thanks," he sighs.

"Don't mention it."

"Wanna meet steve?"

"Who?" Before I know it a grip on my wrist drags me through the snow and into a small shack. I gasp at all the animals chilling in the warm shelter. Small foxes, and enderman and a polar bear. 

"Meet the gang," techno says proudly.

"I thought you weren't an animal guy." I crouch by the small white snow fox scratching the underneath of its chin.

"Um feathers I literally owned over 200 dogs under the house at one point." I snicker at the memory. "You can name that one, hell even have her."

"Oh I already have an animal. Haven't seen her in a while though." I reminise about the small pink sheep.

"Worrying about her? She's literally chilling with her little blue boyfriend." I gasp.

"Wait Pinky and friend?" I yell.