Part 37: Goodbye Boom Boom Boy

tw - scweaming 

(A/N - comment on the community tab what I should call yall 👀 Rn we have the name Zoomers but i want more <3 ) 

----------------------------------------------------

I stare at the card in my hand. The little engravings of codes and letters shine by the lavas light. 

"Can I turn around now?" Dream asks still facing away from me. I quickly pull my clothes on and pull Dream's shoulders towards me. "Are you alright?" He says probably looking at the color drained out of my face. 

I slowly lift the keycard infront of his face. His jaw drops. He instantly snatches it out of my hands.

"Hey careful with that!" I whisper yell. I watch as he flips it around assessing each and every corner of the card as if its not real. I watch as his concentrated frown begins to curl into a smile then a bigger one and an even bigger one till he was laughing like he was being tickled the absolute shit out of. 

"OH MY GOD Y/N I LOVE YOU!" He screams throwing his body onto me. My back hits the cool obsidian floor. I laugh into his shoulder.

"I love you too Dream."  I whisper, unsure if he can hear it but feeling relieved by the words escaping my mouth.

>-----------------------<>----------------<

CHARLIE POV:

"I've asked you once I won't FUCKING ask you again!" Sapnap yells into Quackity's face. I watch quitely in the back. This isn't what quackity taught me. Ever since I've been revived I realised all the advice Quackity has told me are the things he strives to be, he isn't any of those thing. I think hes a... 

...liar.

"SAPNAP FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL SHE IS! DONT MAKE ME KICK YOU OUT OF MY COUNTRY!" He says with a hand at Sapnaps bicep. He use to tell me he loved Sapnap, and how that would never change.... lies.

"I thought you loved her." Sapnap says quitely.

"She's nothing to me. Nobody is anything to me Sapnap. It's just me and my country baby, thats all I need," He smirks. 

I feel this growing pain in my slime. Actually I think its a bit further inside me. My chest? My slime tiddies? It hurts but theres no proper pain. And theres goo coming out of my eyes! but its wet goo.

This isn't what he told me. He said we'd always have each other. He said if you loved somebody youd never hurt them. I feel hurt. He also did the mouth touching action with y/n. Yet he says she was nothing... the lies.

"Fine then Quackity," Sapnap pushes the diner chairs over on his way out. "Watch as you lose everything you have around you because of your actions." Sapnap walks out. I can hear the jumbled string of curses coming from quackity. I ignore it though. I'm smarter now. I need to know my place in this world, because well, I'll never lose it. I'll never die, so I might as well let people know I am a force to be reckoned with. I am... slime tiddies.

>--------------------------<>---------------------<

Y/N POV:

"Dream move your fat butt" I yell at the man infront of me. Don't ask how we've gotten here. Out of the cell and into the small tunnel usually filled with water to get into the lava room. The fear of the water suddenly rushing in and you know, drowning to death is definitetly a thought to think of, since well. I cant fucking swim. I mean wings you know? Why swim when you can fly over whatever body of water.

Finally I see the light pour in infront of Dreams shoulder. Fucking finally. Dreams ass isnt the best view.

We crawl out on the floor and immediately put our backs flat against the wall like those spy movies. I peer over the next corridor. One more door and we're out of this shit hole. I wave my hand to Dream to start moving. We stick to the side were smaller one person cells lined the walls.

"Really bro - hotel looks nice - hang sometimes?" We hear Sam's muffled voice. Me and Dream turn heads towards eachother before i grab his shoulders and pin him into the smaller cells wall.

"Y/n is he goin-" I slap my hand over is mouth. I watch as the wall caves into itself. Stupid redstone contraption. Sam walks in on the phone nonchalantly spinning a set of keys on his finger. 

"Seriously Nook, you outdid yourself on that build. You know if me and Ponk ever need to stay for a special night, I'll definitely come around." His voice is clear as day. His footsteps clap against the hallway closer and closer. I press my hand harder against Dream's mouth and press my face into his chest to silence my breathing. Dream hand rests on my waist. Even through the intense situation, my face still heats up from his touch. 

Sam's voice goes further and further away before its not audible. Quickly I remove myself from Dream and book it towards the door. If he's gone to put the potatoes in the chute we're good but he'll be on our tail but IF hes decided to check on us, we may have time, but we may be fucked. So I'm not wasting time. 

I tap the card harshly on the side of the wall. Dream catches up to me.

"What happened to that spy kid facade?" he puffs out.

"Dream, fucking Sam just walked near our cell. That means two things." I stare at him. His eyes widen as the wall falls into itself. That was loud. 

Quickly we run room into room till eventually.... the reception. Never have I wanted to see this desk more. We run straight past it and into the changerooms getting all our stuff back. Dream was stacked, me on the other hand only had a dagger. Definitely not the best if we come face to face with Sam. 

I catch eyes with Dream and we both nod. I sprint towards the nether portal and Dream follows close behind. 

Eventually Sam will find out. Whether he'll be searching for us or waiting for our next sighting, its not safe here.

For now... Phil's house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HEYYYYYYYY MAMASSSS

bro i listened to the 2010 kids music playlist and omlll the nostalgia
its weird how the upcoming genrations will barely/never hear these song

SO DONT U DARE LOK ABCK KEEP YORYU EYES ON ME SHE SAID YORU HLDING ABCMJ I SAID SHUT UP AND GANCE WITH EM

anyways

30k i wanna do a big goal thing so what should i do???? 

face reveals and things like age reveals are still off the table </3
help meeeeee

these songs are such a jam
i said oooooooooooooo shut up and dance with meeee

SO I PUT MY HANDS UP AND AY A LITLE SONGS AND THE BUTTERFLIES FYLY AWAY

ok ill stop

cya
kisses
mwah