Part 41: Unhappy reunions

tw- yellin

A/N 
I cant fucking believe dsmp is over. i'm so glad I was able to live through that era and it carried me through quarantine and I remember staying up watching streams as long as 6 hours nonstop. so im fine with it being over. because it happened.

-----------------------------------------------------

I wake up with sore legs and no clothes. Clay himself sleeps soundly next to me. I pull myself off the bed and into the bathroom. As much as I showered last night, I still look like I just went head to head with a polar bear. Thinking of polar bear I check the wound, slight bits of read peak out of the fabric. I make my way to the bathroom with a change of clothes. I unwrap the wound. Its practically almost no longer opened. 
The hot water trickled down my back and burned the wound but I get used to it. A rising feeling of shame begins to sit deep into my stomach making it turn.

I finally step out of the shower with a puff of steam. I begin patting my hair dry when I realise the dark red spots littered around my neck and collarbone. If  I go out and Wilbur sees me like this god knows what he would do. 
I slip on my clothes and make my way into the room where Clay lay still asleep searching every chest for something to cover the marks on my neck. Finally I find some makeup in my ender chest for emergencies. It  covered something, you could still see the red hue where the hickeys were. I push my hair onto my shoulders to add extra coverage (A/N - you are fucked if your bald this time).  

To avoid seeing Techno and Phil I leave the house and straight for Tommy's on Dream's horse. The sun rised above the horizon. It sorta made me think how the suns on its own mission, we're all on our mission. We're all the main character if we think about it. Except Ranboo. he is the main main character.

The anxiety finally creeps up me, up my stomach into my throat. My breaths begin to get ragged and deep. I stop at the dirt home.

"Tommy! Tommy where are you!" I yell with my hands cupped at my mouth. 

"Y/n?" I turn around to see Tommy covered in armour, big eye bags sit on his face. I rush to hug him. He tenses and slowly melts into my hug.
"I'm so sorry," he weeps into my hair. Thats when it hits me. It's my first time seeing him after he landed me in prison. For the wrong reason. 
I instantly pull out the hug and pull his ear down to my height.

"Thomas fucking innit Minecraft. You landed me in prison for a second fucking time! When I was fucking wanted! And you lied to me!" i speak in a motherly tone. I finally let go of his ear and watch as the sonic onezie man who found outs name is Connor  walks past with wide eyes. 
"Your lucky you feel sorry."

"I am I truly am y/n!" Tommy pleaded. I nodded and looked around.

"Where's Wilbur?" I ask.  A lengthy sigh comes from Tommy.

"He's been bugging Quackity, tryna be his competition. The second I say no he goes manipulation mode talking about how we're brothers and all the shit he's done for me. Ugh it goes on and on.." Tommy contines rambling on. Anger begins to fume in my chest.

"Where is he?" I cut Tommy off.

"Prolly chillin at your old house." I freeze.

"Why the fuck is he in my house?" I say monotonely.

"Well I uh um I- so I. I told him he could stay at yours since he had no where else." He fidgets with his hands not looking at me. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I understand," I sigh. understandly he didn't have a place. Mine was the only open option. 
"Right well lets go." Tommy doesn't move.

"He's given me a break. I need it." I internally groan.

"Tommy this is my first time seeing him and I think it's gonna be awkward so pleaseeeee come with meeee," I whine. I see him think for a second before sighing, walking ahead of me. I giggle and walk with him.

My heart begins to thump louder and louder. I grip onto Tommy's bicep. He looks down at me.

"Y/n, he's not all that different. He's still our brother. You need to calm down woman." 

Finally we reach the oak wood stairs leading onto the patio. I knock loudly onto the door. I hear shuffling from the other end before I'm greeted by a tall man. His eyes a shade of brown that looks almost red, a white streak in his hair and cigar sitting loose between his teeth.

"Wilbur?" I ask almost shocked. 

"Why isn't it Miss Y/n. C'mere," he pulls me into a hug. I cringe at the smell of smoke he brought with him. 
"Come in, come in," he gestures as if it never use to be my home. I go and sit on the couch.
"Tommy, didn't I say it was your day off. I don't want to see you." 

"It was me. I told him to come with me," I butt in to help Tommy. Tommy simply turns his heel and leaves. Heaven knows what this kid could be feeling. Someone he looked up to, his own brother treating him like some minimum wage worker. 

Once the sound of the door closes, Wilbur crosses his feet relaxed. I sit across from him mildly on edge by his aura.
"So y/n whats been cookin?" He asks as if he's never left us for the past year and a bit.

"I've been ok. Had a couple jobs left them all. I'm waiting for this series of events to end." I mumble.

"And you have a man?"

"I'm sorry?" I ask shocked. He laughs like a maniac, my heart begins to sink. He gets up walking in a circle.

"Y/n 13 long fucking years. 13 FUCKING years!" He raises his voice causing my breathing to get heavy.
"You can't hide anything from me," his voice goes as low to a whisper as he kneels towards me on the arm chair pushing the hair off my shoulder. I feel myself stop breathing.
"So? Who is it?" He sits back down as if that never happened.

"Just a f-friend of mine." I play with the rings on my fingers.

"Names, y/n. I want names." His tone sounded like an annoyed parent. It pissed me off. He can't die and come back and rule my fucking life. Still I just tell him to skip the conversation.

"Its just Dream." I cross my arms at my chest. Wilbur chuckles.

"Oh Dream! I love Dream. He actually revived me. But no no no. He can't put his hands on you." Wilbur gets up again searching for something in the livng room.

"Wilbur enough. Everythings been... consented to." Finally I see him pull out a long shiny piece of metal netherite. A fully maxxed out sword. God knows how he got his hands on it.

"Y/n I don't want to see you with Dream anymore." I stare at him dumbfounded. Is he ok? Did he hit his head too hard coming out of Limbo? 
Wilbur begins laughing again.

"Y/n,  promise me you won't see him." I stay quiet.  
"Well then. I want to try out this new sword on something anyways," He twists the handle around his hands.

"Wilbur you can't be fucking serious."

"Y/n, y/n, y/n. I know whats going on in your mind. I know your where about. " He comes and kneels infront of me once again.
"Y/n do you know what this is? This is my sunrise. My sunrise!" He gets up waving his arms around. I get up.
"You better get Dream out of the house because... I'm heading to Philza's."

I run out the door, zooming past Tommy almost causing him to trip. I need to get to Phils. And I need to kick Dream out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

back onto it lads

how yall feeling about dsmp being over?