Part 26: To give up, and to start again.

tw - Cancer, depression

(yes, this is about techno. In the lore they kinda just keep going and dont put it in perspective and that isn't something I wanna do it feels weird)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare out the same window. It's been like a week? since the incident. Tommy disapeared and I also have all of Dream's stuff. I obviously can't visit him because I'm pretty much Wanted for helping him escape. I can always feel Phil pity me. He constantly calls me to spend some time in the sydicate room. It's helped, I feel that father, daughter, connection thicken, but i still feel shit. 

I pull myself off the couch and get changed for the first time in a couple days. As I head to the staircase, Techno calls me from his room.

"What's up Tech?" I say as I lean on the door frame. 
"Y/n I want you to be prepared." He says calmly. Confused I sit next to him on the bed.
"Prepared? For what?" 
"Y/n, you know I've been struggling with the voices since I was young?" I hum in agreement.
"They tell me I'm getting ill, that my body is getting sicker" he stares at the sunset through his bedroom window.
"Well they can be wrong right? I bet it's fine," I scoff. Techno's lips curl into a smile.
"That's what I've tried to believe. But it is true. Ive been getting weaker and more tired. Phil ran some tests with me and we've figured it's a cancer cell."

A lump forms in my throat, my heart feels like it's in my mouth. Tears reach the brim of my eyes. 
"When?" I whisper.
"Well we found out that it was confirmed a caner cell about 3 months ago so the day you left."  

I couldn't hold it back. I sobbed in his arms till no tears could come out. "Y/n I plan, when the time is right to leave and head as north as north can go. You see legends have it the home of Theseus and his goods reside as north you can go in this world. When I feel like the time is right I'll go as far as I can go. If I don't make it then I can rest peacefully, in a place with no government and rules with our brother and our Mum".
"Techno you should spend your last days with us not some prophecy you found!" I weep. He tucks a hair behind my ear. When the time is right, you'll see me too and we'll have all the time you could ever want." I've ran out of words to say but I can only look into his red pupils. I feel my body relax after being so tense. I accept his wish. 

Fast forward three weeks...

It's been a long month, I've lost dream, and I've heard the devestating news. Phil's told me that Tommy's been avoiding me. Pathetic. I may have made Dream say he'd stop pestering Tommy but will Tommy stop pestering Dream? Obviously not. It was a stupid mistake on my end. Everyday I follow Techno almost like his polar bear Steve. When he trains, I join him, when he read I lay sprawled like a star fish on his bed. I guess it hasn't hit me he's not staying with me forever. When not with Techno I stay in my room, crying till I physically can't. Meals are left un ate, sleep is constantly lacked. I've fallen back into depression. It just kills me I've never had something go well in my life, I've  never had a period of peace, nothing ever goes my wa-

There's a knock at my door. I lift myself off my bed to see Phil walk in, the look of pity present on his face. He sit on the side of my bed.
"Your  not taking care of yourself." I turn around to avoid him. I can hear him sigh. "Y/n." I sigh turning back around. "Listen, as your father, I know this is tough, he's my son! It's awful for me too, and I know dream's locked up again but y/n this isnt gonna fix anything. When you remind yourself of the time you spent with Techno all you'll remember is how miserable you were. Listen Y/n you have the power to change even the littlest bit so quite staying in bed all day and make things right! And to start off you need to fix yourself mentally." 

He gets up and throws some clothes at me. "Go visit Kinoko. You might see Tommy near Dream's house. Drop off Dream and your stuff there. I've already packed the stuff on the horses." He gets up closing the door loudly behind him. I groan in annoyance, peeling the shirt off my back. 

Next stop, Kinoko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

So a warning Techno's death will be in this book also I'm now 70/30 on sticking with the lore ending. but still give me opinions

Love you guys so much, each and every one of you are beautiful people. Never forget that.

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY I FUCKING HATE THE LORE ENDING?????
like i stopped watching it but i wanted to see the ending for the book and what they all die and start over because they didnt know how to include techno??? i say its ass because of the "amnesia" they lose all their memories no fuck that. Im glad mumza made her welcome and because of this stupid idea to make them lose memories so many people dont wanna continue because they want their characters to remember specifically remember techno fucking hell anyways stan nikki love yall