Part 9: Besties

^^Here's your dose of r/dsmp

tw - swearing and throwing up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream pov:

I've been staring at the clock since she fell asleep. I waited till it hit one hour. Eventually it hit, but she was sound asleep. I decided to let her sleep. I watch as her stomach rose and fell. I lie down on the cool obsidian, getting myself some sleep too.

I wake up from the sound of shuffling. I open half my eye. Y/n gripped her stomach hard. Sunddenly she jolted up ran to the sink and began throwing up. I quickly got up and rubbed her back, moving her hair back with my other hand. She eventually stopped and let out a loud groan before leaning her back on my chest. I slowly sat us down, her sitting on my lap. We sat facing away from the cams. I watch as she falls asleep again. I play with her hair. She was cute. She was a friend. I haven't said that in a while. Probably because everyone turned against me. I zone out while my hands tangle in her hair.
(A/N -  if your hairs very short then ignoreee)

Y/N pov:
I fell asleep on Dream after throwing up. I'm surprised Sam didn't come. I force myself to wake up. I feel something on my head. I touch it with my hand and low and behold it was Dream. I tilt my head to see his face.
"Hi Princess, you ok?" He asks so softly as if saying it any louder I'd shatter.
I grumble in response and stuff my face in his chest. He giggles, and continues playing with my hair. I could see little braid in the corner of my eyes. Of course that fucker braided my hair. 
I eventually realise. I was in the arms of my prisoner, I shouldn't be this close, plus Sam said I needed to be more in control, this looks like the fucking oppisite. I hop off Dream and sit back onto the other side.
"Oh" he hums. I felt kinda bad, but I knew befriending Dream isn't what I cam for, but it doesn't hurt?

I lay on my stomach and pull out the bead set, cutting the length of my wrist of string with my teeth. I pick out the letters to spell y/n and begin making it. Dream moves and sits directly infront of me. Of course. He stares at me with those emerald green eyes. I look up at him and back to my beads. Eventually I give in and push the beads towards him. I yank his wrist, getting the string of his side cutting it with my teeth and handing it back to him. He also lays on his stomach like me and begins to examin the beads I brought with me.

"Let's do this" He says. I look up at him.
"I make you a bracelet and you make me one" he finishes. I grin at the idea. I hum in agreement.
I pick out the letters for Dream's bracelet.
"We're like besties you know?"
"Friends maybe. Don't get ahead of yourself prisoner boy" I smirk. He laughs at the name. I could feel my cheeks heat up. It was strange how I was feeling comfort from the guy who brought discomfort to many. We sat in a comfortable silence. 

I pick out one of the shiny green beads and that's when I realised the gummy worms. I gasp.
"DREAM" I yell
"what are you ok what happened?" He asks worried. I pull out the gummy worms without tipping anything over. 
"I got you something to eat" I smile. "Wait will the cams see?" I ask myself.
"No they aren't that good quality to catch that much. Also what is it" 
I show him the gummy worms. He smiles and gasps. He takes it out of my hands and opens the packet and eats one. He looked like he just saw god. He lets out a deep laugh and jumps on top of me for a hug. 
"Haha it's all good Dream. Get off me please I'm a small man" I let out.
"Oh sorry" he chuckles as he gets up. He began eating the rest. I smile warmly and continue making his bracelet. He continues making my bracelet. I take his trash and put it in my pocket. Don't think Sam would be too happy if he knows I snuck this in.
"You better not tell Sam about this" I say pointing in the trash in pocket.
"I would never beautiful" He replies. I could just tell I was red.
"Someone like the nick name" He mutters. 
"Shush" I giggle.

"Done" Dream says. 
"Me too" I smile. I pass it to him and he passes his to me.
Mine said princess on it. Of course he did that. I smiled and put it on, it fit perfectly.
Dream giggled when he got his.
His said Pretty green boy on it He chuckled and slipped it on. 
"You better not take that off, I mean maybe take it off when Sam's there, your not really allowed gifts" I say.
"True, you better not take that off" He smiles.
"I won't" I say, as I put away the box.

It was almost time for me to leave. It was nice, better than I expected. I don't know how I feel about Dream. Might need to talk to Phil about it. 
"Dream, do you miss anything else?"
"Hm? Oh I miss noises" he says looking at the crying obsidian.
"Noises?" I ask.
"Yeah, noises. Like trees or music or birds. I miss noises" 
I smile at the idea of what to bring tomorrow. The lava started dropping and I get up. Dream gets up too and quickly pulls me into a hug, which I return. 
"Thanks y/n, haven't had this much fun in a while"
"Anytime Dr. Dre" 

The platform took me away and before I knew it I was on the otherside. 
"Hey y/n" 
"Hey Sammy" I smile.
"I want you to close the lava, remember what I taught you with the levers" He says. I pull down a level pull up one and Pull up the one I just pulled down. The lava starts to flow back. I give Dream a small wave only he could see.
"Nice work y/n. How was today?" He asks.
"It was nice. It was relaxing. Dream wasn't an issue he was quite nice. Were you at the cameras by any chance?"
"Well one that's good to here, also no I was away for a bit because of a small emergency. You can handle yourself right? I mean you have a keypass and a knife" he responds.
"Yeah I'm fine. What happened?" I ask
"Don't wanna talk about it" He says sternly. I nod.
"I like the bracelet by the way" He says kindly. 
"Thanks" I mumble.

We arrive out the prison and I wave goodbye to Sam. I leave the prison and I was greeted by the comfortable wind. I spin in the breeze before flapping my wings and heading home. 

I arrive home and enter. On the sofa Ghostbur was reading a book.
"O-oh, Hi ghostbur" I say.
"Hi y/n" he says in that joyful tone.
"How'd you get in?" I ask
"I'm a ghost I can get through walls" he chuckles as if that's the most obvious thing.
I nod.
"What are you reading" I ask
"I can't read, I'm just looking at the pictures, silly y/n" He responds I laugh. I lean over and see its the tales of the smp.
"It's a banger. Enjoy Ghostbur. Get some rest soon and wake me up if you need anything" I smile before walking to my room.
"Thanks y/n!" He calls. 

I wash my face and change my clothes, and sit on my desk writing a message.

Dear Phil;
How do I tell my relationships with people? What type of relationships are there? If you're comfortable with telling, what was your relationship with mumza?
I've been chilling in the dream smp. Being a warden was surprisingly not as boring or incredibly tiring as I thought. Hope your ok dadza :)
Tell techno I said hulloooo
y/n

I fold the paper and open my window and whilstle. I crow flew infront of my window and picked up the letter. I smile and keep my window open letting that refreshing breeze in. I lie down and smile as I let the darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
welp another chapter. 
Hope your doing well. 

Also reminder I dont look back and edit I kinda just send it through so sorry for any shitty grammar or spelling :')

Get some rest beautiful

Drinks some food, and eat some water :D