Part 34: To Love Again.

tw - ed

>-----------------------<>----------------------------<

DREAM'S POV:

It's been 5 days now and she hasn't moved an inch from her spot near the wall. I'm starting to feel worried. She needs to eat. I've started to forgive her. I've realised this girl I'm with, isn't any ordinary woman. She's more sensitive, she hasn't experienced a lot of things other people have, but the things she has experienced in the past are things no other people have. She didn't know. Why should I act like a dick then? She didn't do anything on purpose. Though I do hate Quackity. I'll get my revenge on him later. 

Even if I forgive her will she forgive me?

VVVVVVSHRMMMMMMMM

I go to pick up the next portion of potatoes, this time instead of returning to my side of the wall, I sit infront of the girl. I shake her shoulder.

"Y/n, come on turn around," I say softly. She doesn't budge.

"Y/n." I say coldly this time.

"Leave me alone." I barely make out the words because of how raspy her voice is.

"C'mon y/n please."

"I don't like you dream!" She yells out. I stare at my hands in my lap, holding the potatos.

"I'll leave if you eat one potato or else I'm gonna keep bothering you." 

Her hand reaches out to grab a potato. I yank her other hand so she lay back to the wall facing me. My eyes widen. She was thin, sickly thin. Her greasy hair (A/N - or greasy scalp if you have no hair)  covered her face. I brushed the hair out of her face, her eyes locked to the wall infront of her. 

I watch as her eyes slowly meet mine. And then her tears started.

Y/N'S POV:

I couldn't hold it anymore. I've been left with nothing but my own thoughts, I haven't been loved.

I weakly pull my arms out in need of a hug. Dream imediately grabs me through my armpits and sits me on his lap. He swivels so his backs against the obsdian. 

I cry and I wail like a child.  Sometimes, you can only wonder why the world would be so cruel to someone. 

Even after fucking everything up he sat there cradling me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry," I cry. He whispers I forgive you into my ear as he rocks back and forth. It surprises me how someone could forgive me. I could read something wrong and I won't forgive myself for months. 

Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to him. He's the part of me I don't have but long for. He's my last puzzle piece.

He pulls apart the potato to put it into smaller bites. He slowly feeds me through tears. I can feel the food make its way down. I must've been hungry.