Part 18: Planning begins

amen ^^

tw - 

{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}

(A/n - If your up with lore, you'll know the time frame for this isnt accurate, but a lot of time things wont be accurate in this book for it to roll smoother)

Y/n pov:

Its been almost two weeks since the whole Techno going to the prison, Tommy dying scandal. I had been keeping Tommy company, but he had told me he was ok now so I've been with Philza.

"Phil are you sure we shouldnt get Techno out yet?"
"Y/n for the hundreth time, I know what time is right to break him out"
I huff and head back to my room. Phil had a perfect plan on how to get Techno out, but he can't get Dream out. It pissed me off but Phil's my dad I can't really argue.

"Phil! I'm heading to Kinoko" I yell out whilst grabbing my stuff and hopping onto my horse. He yells an ok from the house and I hop on Skilk and head to Kinoko. 

It was a chilly night, yet the views of the Kingdom always warmed me up

I sigh in relief and put Skilk into his stable running up to the main door

I sigh in relief and put Skilk into his stable running up to the main door. Before I could even knock, it seemed someone had already known. 
"N/N!!!" he yelled throwing me into a hug
"GOGYY" I yell hugging him back.
He pulls away and cups my face. 
"You look off y/n. You ok?" 
"I'm fine" I say smiling putting my hand on his taking it off.

As soon as I'm in I heard a chorus of hellos.
"Hey boys" I chuckle. 

We ate dinner together, an awkward dinner, but before going to bed, Quackity wanted to have a talk with me.
We flew above the clouds  before sitting on the roof of the tallest Kinoko building.

"What's up big q?" I ask.
"I was gonna ask you" He replies.
"Oh? Just work you know". He hums in response.
"Quackity?" 
"Yeah?"
"What are your thoughts on Dream?"
"Uh well, I mean I hate techno more, Dream's a dick though I hope he learns his lesson"
"What would you do if he broke out?"
"Well I'd be concerned for everyones safety, my fiance's especially"
I nod.

"Whats up with you quackity?" I ask.
"What?"
"You've been off with Karl and everyone"
"I started a summer home, a country for everyone, but they dont give a fuck. Karl sometimes forgets my name? You hearing this? Karl. The man I asked to marry, is forgetting my own name. Its clear they've thrown me out. George is probably gonna be my replacement but he's also always gone now, sleeping in forests during the day and coming back at night. I'm gonna just stay at Las Nevadas now. My friend Slime there, will atleast remember my name" He huffs.
I can feel a lump in my throat. The fiances were breaking apart. I pat his back staring at the crescent moon.

"Whats up with work?" He asks.
"Everythings just a mess" I give in. He leans closer urging me to continue.
"Dream killed Tommy, then brought him back, I thought he wasnt like that but I guess not. Sam has fired me for the time being, since he thinks I was too chill with Dream and he can do what he did with Tommy to me. Plus Techno's been in prison for two weeks now, yet Phil says we arent to break him out just yet" I sigh.
"Techno's in prison?" Quackity asks. I mutter a yes meeting my eyes with his seeing a small smile on his lips. My mouth slowly turns to an o. He quickly turns his lips to a straight line. I was kinda suspiscious but I thought nothing of it.