Part 28: Words like sticks and stone.

tw - yelling

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Skilk trotted peacefully towards Kinoko. A lot of scaffolding around the buildings have been removed. I guess Foolish's done all his work here. Talking about Foolish, I wonder if he knows about Dream getting out of prison. The two never seemed close, I mean I've never even seen them interact. I guess it sort of makes me relieved about me and Wilbur's relationship. 

I take a deep breath of the salty air. Kinoko had probably the best location, perfect sunsets and right near the shore. It's been a very long couple of months, this year in general, probably the longest in my life. 

I hop off Skilk and lead him into the stables. I go to sit in the sand of the shore. What I'd give to be a kid again. To run with my siblings, no care for the problems in the world, unaware. 

After a couple minutes I kick my feet off the sand

After a couple minutes I kick my feet off the sand. I reach the big ol' door. The house was awfully quiet for around 7pm. George's room light was closed. Asleep maybe? Usually he does that in the day but around sunsets when he wakes up. I brush it off. But it was still quiet, I didn't like it. 

I knock loudly on the spruce wood door. I can't hear a thing. I go for a second round of knocks. I rub my knuckles impatiently. How could no one be home? I go for a round three but the door swings open. 

"Sapnap?" I smile. Sapnap appears from behind the door. His hair is awfully unkept, his clothes look over worn. He scoffs at me.
"Look who finally showed up." I stare at him in shock.
"The hell do you mean by that?" I scoff back. He rolls his eyes before standing fully in the door frame almost in a way 'blocking me' from going in. He chuckles in anger
"You ditch us all. Even after knowing how bad Karl's health has been? Even after knowing you were the only one who kept quackity to stay with us? Pathetic."
I'd be lying if I said was taken back for a second. Shock I guess?
Softly I reply to the angry man. "Where'd quackity go also Sapnap you do realise I have a life of my own? I've had a lot of things happen to m" 
"HE FUCKING LEFT BACK TO CHARLIE AND LAS NEVADAS Y/N!" He screams, lips quivering.
"I thought he died" I mumble quietely, uncomfortable with being yelled at.
"HE'S A FUCKING SLIME THEY HAVE INFINITE LIVES." His voice grows louder with every word. 

I can feel that lump in my throat. I do pretty good concealing my emotions, but when its my best friend? If pigs could fly, potentially I could.

"Well can I at least come see George and karl?" I whisper fidgeting with my fingers but I couldnt pull my eyes away from his hurt ones.
"NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T. SO YOU CAN HURT THE ONES YOU LOVE? Like you fucking always do y/n. I'VE BEEN AT KARL'S KNEES FOR THE PAST MONTH SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT THE BULL SHIT YOU SO CALLED GOING THROUGH. No one else needs to be hurt by your actions. Maybe that's why Wilbur died, so he can escape the hell of life, so he could escape THE HELL OF YOU." His face is centimetres away from mine. I can hear each breath of his.

I let out a whimper as tear begin rushing to my eyes. His eyes soften as he moves away from me. "Y/n I didn't mean th-" I let out a sob as I turn away from him, returning to the stables. "Y/n, please." I rub my eyes as the tears rolled down an endless stream. Once I reacch the stables I realise Sapnap must've gone back in. I guess I could go say hi to quackity. I sniffle hugging Skilk.

That really fucking hurt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
short but angsty asf ahhahah

MUAHHAHHAHAHAH

much love

see you soon :]