Part 21: Tis but a Dream

i listened to this is home whilst listening to this. Use to listen to it a lot so the nostalgia was there :( dont have to listen to it but i just put it up there lmao

tw - blood, death, fluff

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/N pov:
I woke up to a large siren. I check the time on the clock next to the book case.
fuck
I had woken up pretty late. I got up and got dressed before running to see where the noise was coming from. The louder it got the more I knew. It was from the prison. I'm surprised Nikki didn't expect the breakout to happen the next day. I ran up to Nikki who was struggling to create Withers.
"NIKKI!" I yell out over the noise. She waves at me to call me over. I immediately start creating withers left and right.
"Jeez"
"What can I say? I'm the daughter of the devil" I wink before having a large grin on my face enjoying the chaos.

In the midst I could see Techno coming out of a hole from the prison with none other then Dream, Ranboo and some other sonic guy. 
"Ranboo was in prison?" I yell out to Nikki.
"Yeah Sam captured him"
Jeez Sam really went off the hook. I left Nikki to do her arson so I could join the people below talking. 

Sam was yelling at Dream and Techno and before I knew it Ranboo was at knife point. I broke into a sprint before slowing down to see what was happening.
"Y/n I'm dissapointed your in this too" I hear from Sam. I see Dream follow Sam's eyes to mine and he smiles like a little kid in a candy store. 
"Should've second guessed Sam. Then again you were shit as a guard. You let a child die Awesamdude" I say lowly. I pull out my sword but that only causes Sam to hold the knife closer to Ranboo's skin.
"Come near me and I'll kill him. Dream if you come right now I'll spare him" He yells out.
"C'mon lets just go" Dream whines. I give him a look of shut the fuck up. 
"How about Dream leaves and so does Ranboo?" I smile.
"You leave me no choice" Sam says before sliding his sword through Ranboo's chest. He only winces. 

I run up to Ranboo's slumped corpse. Tears were begging to fall down. He slowly starts to fade, leaving nothing but a pool of blood. I could here someone behind me. I turn around to see Sam ready to pull down his sword on me but Techno runs in the middle.
"C'mon N/n we gotta go" Techno says trying his best to comfort me whilst also fighting Sam. I get up and hop onto one of Techno's horses. Nikki leaves to her house and Techno decides we stop at snow chester, dreams request. The sonic dude stayed seated making bracelets with grass.
"Let's just uh leave him there" Techno mumbles. 

The horses gallop through the biomes. I didn't say a word whilst Techno and Dream chatted. Dream often caught a few glances but I stayed still, except for the tears that finally fell. How on earth was I gonna tell Tubbo his husband's dead? And their son. They have a fucking son. I felt angry tears flow down. I'm gonna kill Sam. Gonna kill that green creeper mother fucker. I hear the sound of galloping come closer. Dream slows his horse so he could talk to me.
"Y/n?"
His voice, my name, was enough to break me. Before I knew it, sobs escaped my mouth. "Oh Y/n" He sighs. He sits on one side of his horse pulling me off mine and pulling me into his lap. He sits back onto the horse and my back was pressed against his back. He wraps his arms around me. "Shhh it's ok lovely" He coos. The warmth from the man was enough to drift me to sleep.

Dream pov:

I watch the sleeping girl in my arms. I can't believe I'm out. With her. She didn't break me out but she was the one who first showed me the stars in the first time in prison, first time in a while. She brought be light in the darkest days. My light, she was my light. I play with her hair (A/N - If your bald ig he scratches your head??). Her food sneaking and disc bringing made me want to live through the hell hole I was in. The night we danced was one I'd never forget. Who knew a choatic girl could be so graceful. She trusted me, when no one did. When I saw a monster, she saw a man. She's special. Her crying face made me hurt inside. I watched her stomach rise and fall. Her sleeping face made me wanna just melt.