Part 6: Shroom kingdom

^^ I find these edited thumb nails so funny don't even get me started on those fake cry ones

tw - swearing, alcohol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:
I tumbled around in my sheets before jolting awake. I couldn't go back to sleep. Thoughts of yesterdays event were swarming in my head. I look at the window to see it still dark. Reading the skies, I could tell it was only about 5am ish. I throw my legs to the side of my bed and get up. I look in the mirror and could tell didn't get changed last night so I was quite grimey. I grab some clothes from my closet and take a shower. 

Whilst washing my hair (A/N - or scalp if you dont have hair) I could see the marks of where Dream's hands had me pinned. I came up with a conclusion that the feeling I felt was surprised. It's very rare anyone other than the people I call family touches me, well most don't even dare touch me because they know they'll leave with one less limb. Of course I dont mind hugs and shit but negative or innapropriate touch will get you skewered messing with me. So Dream probably caught be my surprise. Nothing else. 

I slip on my clothes, just my usual clothing when I'm not wearing netherite, and some combat boots. I walk out my room closing the door behind me. I go to the small weaponary/trainging room I made, slipping on my weapon belt and sheath then sliding in the weapons that belonged there. I plan on going to Kinoko today, to tell the boys whats been happening. I don't know how George and Sapnap will react to it though. I was planning of visiting Techno but it feels too soon. 

I leave the weapon room and head to the kitchen area. I cross the loung room but something catches my eyes. I walk back a few steps to see all 4 of the boys fast asleep. Tommy was star fished in the middle of the carpet, Ranboo was in a balled up like a cat next to the fire with Tubbo leaning on him and ghostbur was lying on the arm chair. I sighed and walked back to my room, getting some pillows and blankets for them. Once they were all tucked I left them a little message saying; Nice work cleaning up, take one cookie each before you leave and lock the door please :) love you all, y/n.

I grab an apple and head towards the makeshift stable I made for Skilk. I fed him the apple and hopped on. The trip to kinoko was rather long but after last nights fly, I found a short cut. I should be able to come back near sunset to see Sam. We start our trip heading west. 

After a bit, I slow down Skilk at the top of a hill we are on. A take a breath in. The sun was rising quite beautifully and I could begin to see some of the mushroom buildings of Kinoko, and behind me was the view of the Dream SMP. We return back to our trip after some more snacks.

We finally reached Kinoko and the sun rays brightened the area up

I bring Skilk to a halt in one of the stables there. I make my way to the mushroom buidling that had the most noise. Before I knocked the door I looked through the Window. Sapnap was showing everyone how big he could make a fire. Me also being part pheonix giggled at his antics. I start swishing my hands and through the window making the fire Sapnap made become smaller and smaller till the point it was the size of a match flame in his hands. Karl was a giggling mess and George was on the floor almost in tears. Sapnap's mouth was left open, his eyes occasionally blinking. Eventually even that little flame went out causing another laughing fit from George and Sapnap. I could hear the laughing of someone else. I tried going on my toes to see and pressed my hands against the door for support. It was a fail because the door flew open making me stumble inside the room making all eyes lock on me. Sapnap huffed to see it was me who ruined his little show and Karl threw me into a hug.