chapter 1

shit. what the hell did I just do?
I thought as the car got farther and farther away from Hillerska and Simon.
What was I thinking? Telling him that I loved him?

I started crying. I couldn't hold it in anymore.
I looked at my mother, my eyes begging for a hug. She stared at me with sad eyes. She leaned in and gave me a hug.

I thought to myself. She actually cares.
For once I felt like my own mother loved and cared for me. For once I felt some sort of relief, like everything was going to be okay.

After a few minutes we pulled away. I still had tears in my eyes and I saw she had tears in her eyes as well. She said "my son... you know I will always love you. I don't care who you love, all I care about is your happiness, i'm so sorry if you ever doubted that I didn't." I bursted in to tears. She actually cares "I love you so much mother I'm so sorry" I explained.

"Wille? Wille, wake up!" "as soon as you put on your seatbelt you fell asleep" yelled my mother.
In shock that everything that just happened was a dream, I sat there. With tears in my eyes, looking to my mother hoping for comfort just like my dream. She just held my hand and said "i love you my son."

How pathetic. She could atleast act like she meant it. I thought to myself, holding in my tears.