chapter 5

It's the first day of school, i'm so excited to see Simon even if we can't be more than friends, atleast we are on good terms and that is more than enough for what I put him through.

August isn't at school anymore, rumor has it that he moved to england.

Me and Simon chatted here and there through out the day.  Of course everyone was going crazy because of our hug 2 weeks ago but obviously, we didn't care, At all.

I can't tell you how many times I appologized for everything I did. Even though he forgave me, the guilty feeling stayed. I was started to feel a bit better as the day went on. We sat across from each other at lunch and hung out at rowing practice.

It's sundown and it's almost time for us to have our walk... talk? I don't even know man.

I headed over to the lake and I saw Simon and started rushing over to him. "Hi" we both said at the same time. "You go first, please" I told Simon.

"I forgive you so please don't feel guilty for anything you hear, that is the past and we are in the present. When your car left the school, I wanted to run after you, I wanted to tell you how much you meant to me but also how much you hurt me yet I just couldn't do it. I hope we can rebuild what we once had."

We started walking along the lake and towards the football field. Simon continued talking about things that happened during break and about how he was upset about how things ended. Eventually we got to the bleachers and sat down. It was my turn to talk.

"I'm sorry for saying that I loved you, it wasn't the right time nor the place, I didn't want to loose you, yet I did everything wrong and lost you. To be honest, I was ashamed to be gay, that's the main reason I lied at the interview. I could give a shit about my mothers reputaion or mine. I saw how you didn't let who you love define you, I was jealous of you. I'm no longer ashamed to love who I want to and I want to thankyou for that." "I love you"

We were staring at each other. Our eyes couldn't let go of each other. It was like at that moment we were the only people in the universe at the second, at that moment.

"I love you too" "i'm so sorry for not saying it when I should have" cried Simon

I held the side of his face, oh how much I missed him, how much I missed his touch.

Our lips touched and didn't let go for what felt like and eternity.

"I can't tell you how much I missed that." Said Simon

"Me too" I cried

We soon realized that Sara and Felice were a few bleachers away from us. They were giggling and screaming in joy.

They headed twoards us. Me and Simme were frozen yet giggling.

"We missed you guys so much" they shouted with excitement

"I missed you more" I told Simme with the brightest smile on my face.

"No more than I could have" Said Simon giggling.