chapter 4

I run into my room and pull out my phone to call the manager of interviews, Bosco, only to realize what happened the whole time as the argument at dinner was happening.

My finger must have slipped and pressed call before dinner. I didn't even realize he heard our whole conversation! fûck. Sitting on my bed, my phone right in front of me. I was completly speechless.

I start rubbing my chest trying to keep myself out of a panic attack, not knowing what to do. I haven't hung up and neither of us have said a word.

"holy crap." simon says.

Never in my life have I ever hung up on someone so fast

Simon quickly called me back and I answered the phone but still couldn't get a single word out of my mouth.

S "wille...? what just happened"

W "i'm so sorry simme. im so sorry." I say with a knot in my throat

S "i'm so proud of you, you came out to your parents! I'm so very sorry for the way I acted a few days ago, I was very upset and there was so many emotions"

W "You had every right to be upset. Im so sorry that I lied about it not being me in the video at interview. Althought Im going to make a meeting with Bosco, he is in charge of the interviews, as you probably heard already. Also, I need to tell you something. I know who recorded the video of us." "It was august"

S "holy shit, that asshole, but honestly that makes a lot of sense now, I actually need to tell you something as well. Sara wants to become a boarding student and she's dating him. I'm so sorry. Sara knew all this time. That's why she was avoiding me at every chance she got. She knew it was him."

W "Oh my Gosh i'm so sorry simme."

S "It's alright. How about we hang out soon?" "Not like a date though."

W "of course but, are you sure?"

S "if it's okay with you!"

W "it's totally okay!"

S "okay so when and where? would you like it to be when we go back to school? I was thinking the first day we go back we could go for a walk and talk about everything we can't necessarily say over the phone and things that would be better said in person."

W "sounds perfect! Again, I'm so very sorry for everything I put you through."

S "what you just told your mother was the best apology anyone could ever get. I forgive you."